Miracles of shirdi sai baba

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by vasumathi89, Mar 28, 2014.

1. vasumathi89

vasumathi89 Silver IL'ite

hi sai ram, im a ardent devotee of sai amma as many of you know.. i know many of you also believe in baba... i request ilites to ping the miracles they have heard and experience about sai amma.. let me start with ..

i use to visit temple near my house every thursday and do pooja to ever loving sai amma.. in dat temple they use to do praathana for worries of devotees.. in dat way we prayed for a couple who were apart for 5 months.. and to everyone's surprise within 3 weeks of continuous prayer they united and started living hapilly.. dat s due to the mahima of sai amma..

sai ram ke mahima ko bolnaa katin hey​

2. saibaba171819

saibaba171819 Silver IL'ite

My workplace was very far from the station at Andheri Mumbai almost 25 minutes by Bus. I used to be very exhausted due to my travel There is small Baba's temple close to the Station, every thursday I go to that temple and attend the aarthi. I used to never ask for anything during my prayers to baba, But Baba realised my problems and in 6 months my office got shifted close to the station just 5 minutes walk from station and yest JUST NEXT TO THIS TEMPLE WHERE I ATTEND THE ARRTHI

3. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Om sai ram

I was in hostel in the college and was dead scared of fi exams and especially of one subject which was considered tough and most of our seniors failed in it.
    I used to read sai charitra and visit sai temple near to our hostel (me and my friends would take a bus as its around 3-4km from hostel).
    And when the results came, I was the first rank holder in my university and got gold medal.

Can't thank sai enough.
    But now going through a rough phase again. Hope sai blesses upon me.

sindmani, CoolPie, LuvLadoo35 and 4 others like this.
  4. abolibolki

abolibolki Senior IL'ite

Om Sai Ram

My son who is a late walker, at the age of my sons 14 th month i was worried for him because he was not walkig at all, then i started to do sai vrat( 9 thursdays), on the vrat completion day ( 9 th thursday) my son played football, for first time without walking he started running and playing football.

( sorry for my bad English)

5. vasumathi89

vasumathi89 Silver IL'ite

my MIL gave me a photo of sai amma to me to keep in purse.. i jus kept it in my room ( dint keep properly in proper place ).. sweeped the entire house next day and at the end of the day i gotta remember about the photo.. i searched all over and was afraid that i would ve sweeped it along with other stuffs... think abt my inner feel.. i was crying literally.. prayed baba .. to my surprise it was insidemy cupboard.... my happiness knew no bounds.. its his miracle.. note : to my conscious der is no chance of photo going into cupboard.. its pure miracle.. sai ram...kneesmiley

6. Shivali3

Shivali3 Bronze IL'ite

I am mother of two sons their is only 2 yrs gap between them. When my younger son was born everyone in the family said how you will take of two boys, because for whole day I stay alone with them my husband helps me but he comes very late in evening. Everyone know how boys are they play and most of the time hurt themselves. I have always believed that sai baba will take care of me especially after my mother expired really baba has taken care of me in my both the pregnancies and now also when I have go to take bath and my boys are alone I just tell baba please take care of them it has been like this from one year and my boys never hurt themselves they alway playing during that time never fight . God bless my sons please baba take care of them as you taking now.

5 people like this.
  7. abolibolki

abolibolki Senior IL'ite

I did Sai Vrat for my son. after completion of 9 Thursdays, we thaught that we should go to sai temple, shirdi for darshan.

It was our first visit to shirdi with my son, in the afternoon at 2 pm we reached to shirdi, we were shocked to see the crowed came for dershan. everybody there was saying that today is Thursday, so you need to stay here if you want direct samadhi darshan of baba,else you have to take only mukhdarshan as there is a long Que for samadhi darshan.

my husband suggested me that we cannot stay here, so we should go for mukhdarshan only. I was lil. disappointed but said ok

when we were in mukhdarshan gabhara line , i was feeling very sad that i have to take only mukhdarshan not samadhi darshan. and thinking that do i do anything wrong that baba do'nt allow me for samadhi darshan.( we went there in paush mas sankranti so i was wiling to give baba a Til Gul vadi, so i told baba i want to give you tilgul baba but i am far away, what can i do?)

then suddenly some body among us shouted that the one chain from Iron Rodd chain divider( gabhara divided in to 2 parts front one is for samadhi darshan and the other one part( backside) is for mukhdarshan which is far away from baba) is open so madam can you plz merge in samadhi darshan line. I was literally shocked and without thinking anything we all one by one merge in that samadhi darshan line.kneesmiley

you all wont believe but at 3.30 pm we leave Shirdi. We had a very good darshan in just 1.30 hours.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  8. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

I have few miracles to mention about sai appa ....

1.When i was little i used to attend bajans but not a staunch devotee of sai appa until 2011. When I started my 7 day prayer to my surprise yellow buds appear in my rose garden when i thought the plant needs to be removed on the same week this happend . I had a strong feeling that "Sai appa " has come to our home and blessed our home because yellow flowers are his favourite color and thing .....
    :yes:
    2. When i was trying for second child i did 7 day prayer in Oct 2012 to baba with full faith on him and on 6th day(prayer) early morning i had a dream that baba is rolling a coconut on my tummy i had goosebump when i woke up .... I never expected a pregnancy as i just had a D&C on 21st Sep 2012 bcoz of my miscarriage .. But with the blessings of sai appa i fell pregnant on the same month Oct 2012 and when i calculated the date it was the day i finished my prayer ... Om sai appa what a miracle ... I call this a big miracle bcoz only 1 in million have chance on the same month after D&C and astrologers mentioned that i have only 5% chance of having second child ... but with baba beside me i dont care about others i follow his steps .:wow

3. Recently i had another wonderful experience from sai appa .... From Dec 2013 i was looking for employment because the market is very slow i was not expecting any miracles to happen i had two close offer and dropped at the end of it ...i was really frustrated of this and took two months holiday in india and came in march 1st week for a fresh new start within two weeks but join date was on April 1st week of searching i got an employment but it was not my type of job but i took as a experience . Fourth week of march thursday i cried in front of baba saying thanks for giving me the job but all i want is you know so please bless me soon ... on bday april 18th i had a wonderful darshan of baba i always wanted to visit never had a chance but baba blessed me on my bday i took the udi from baba mandir and prasadam and went happily home very next week thursday i had a job offer on 24th April ....true kindness of baba towards me and my faith ...................thank you baba i am always a sparrow at your feet . Lets chant om sai ram and praise baba

9. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Om saibaba...jai sairam..
    i just completed the parayanam sai's parayanam in english.. in chapter 33 greatness of udi is described. miracle is..i found some udi forming whenever i read satcharita.. during the parayanam and whenever i read now...only in that single page and not anywhere..
    saibaba bless us all... om sairam

CoolPie likes this.
  10. Rajasvi

Rajasvi New IL'ite

I have recently finished sai vrat 2weeks back, seeing me my sister also has started doing sai vrat. I dreamt today that my sister is performing sai pooja abhisheka and slowly BABA' neck area of idol became soft and it got disfigured with head and body separate. Please enlighten me with it. I dont know how to interpret it.. I am tensed and scared.