miracles of lord guruvayoorappan !!!!!!!!!!! - experiences of devotees

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by mssunitha2001, Nov 27, 2009.

1. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Hi,

Lord Guruvayurappan started testing me again.. Before this, I had seen lot of ups and downs in my life.. Every time, He had tested me by giving lot of sufferings, But He had always helped me succeed finally from that issue and He had never abandoned me..

But, If I just recall the tough phases, It would be really nightmare.. However, The lessons that I got from those incidents are really invaluable.

In the same way, I hope that He will help me come out this issue soon and I am very eager to post the same in this thread as Guruvayurappan helped me.. But I am not sure How soon It will happen.. So, I pray him via this message..

I am sure by 100% that He will help me.. Expecting the same from him always with tears in my eyes and Pain in my chest..

"Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
    Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare"

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya
    Om Namo Narayana
    Hare Rama Hare Krishna
    I was having very severe pain in both feet of mine for the past 15 days and despite all adequate measures...it refused to go away...
    As it's Janamashtami today and a very very big day for Lord Vishnu or Krishna devotees....so i started praying to Lord Guruvayoorappan for His drop of mercy on me and to relieve me of this severe pain...
    After about half an hour or so of thus praying....to my utmost surprise...all my pain vanished...I was able to walk normally without any limping or trouble whatsoever....
    All Glories to Lord Guruvayoorappan Krishna !!!

rekhachennai likes this.
  3. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Hi All,

In the last post, I had mentioned that Lord Guruvayurappan started testing me again.. But, Now, I started getting relieved from that pain. It again and again proves that He is always there to test us, make us suffer but finally he never abandons us..

I will post again once I get fully relieved from this.. I am happily waiting for that day to post again..

dc24 likes this.
  4. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Hi,

In the last post, I had mentioned that I started relieving from the pain and now I have been fully relieved from that pain..So, I am more happy to update this..

But, Still, I am restless sometimes having some negative thoughts.At the end, I am controlling myself as I have belief on Lord Guruvayurappan. But, Still, I could not be focussed in my work and other schedule due to those negative thoughts. I think I must prayer a lot Lord Guruvayurappan.

He had helped me a lot of times when I was in trouble that was even worse than present situation. He had made me land a safe zone even after I had felt like I had lost everything. I do think those periods to convince myself and make me be more focussed on the work now a days, yet I am restless and hopeless.

I strongly pray the Lord Guruvayurappab to help me come out of this worst thought.. I hope that I will post again in this forum more happily than ever..

5. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Nice to know that you're better.
    Please chant Hare Krishna mantra..and..Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya everyday.

6. subramanian8787

subramanian8787 New IL'ite

Hello dear friends.... I am new to this site. I am from Calicut .. Did my schooling here. Finished mechanical engineering ,worked for some years. Left my job due to personal reasons and also bcz the job was not what I wanted. I have always been of the idea that I need to stand on my own legs and do something on my own. My souls calling had been such. My heart always been saying this be your own master. And not only that in these days of job insecurity and such, I felt better to do something on my own. I started tutions for school children. SAS going well but the room git vacated soon enough. Since rooms are high rent nowadays, it's hard to find a room. The main thing is some kind of negativity that been coming now and then. I admit I havent prayed much in the past, although I had extreme faith in God. No one showed the way to bhakti and strong devotion. Used to do the same things as normal, going to temple praying, seeing a photo of lord, praying. But the prayers were not strong or deep enough. I realised it better late than never and have been constantly praying deep and strong always since then. Still the main problem was regarding job. This area of my life has not been lucky enough. The jobs I get are either not my like or totally different to what I wanted. Have been living in rented house for last 10 years. We had a good home but it was sold off due to some reason. Since them luck and destiny jas not been on my side. The thought of not owning a own house made me not go for a small job although I know everything starts from small to big. But my mind really got irritated and confused bcz I wanted to settle soon by age 28. So I thought a small job won't help me make some savings for myself and family. And without an own.house it's hard to get a girl and marry. Such are the times. And no one was there to help us.

I have been praying hard enuf to Bhagavan to help me somehow. I have never kept my eyes on salary or job position or anything. I don't crave for anything. I just need a good way shown by Bhagavan. I know he will give us what we need. But I am restless. What to do, we live in such a world where there is no job or house security. MY CONSTANT WORRY WAS ABOUT MY PARENTS, RENTED HOME, DAD AND MOM NO JOB. DAD HAD AJOB BUT THE COMPANY LAID THEM OFF. HIS PENSION IS ONLY 1500. SO ALL THIS WORRY, DIDNT ALLOW ME TO BE MENTALLY FREE. EVEN IF I GO SUMWER FOR A JOB, WORRY COMES WHEN WILL THE HOUSEOWNER TELL TO LEAVE. If I had got a good job at least by age 25, I cud have taken a loan and had a house by 30-35. But when we taken loan it becomes such a headache and tight rope till the last rupee is paid. And for a small home at least 10 lakh is needed. So total to be paid will be between 15-18 lakh. I cud have taken if I had got a good job. And also i didnt feel like putting such a big debt on my head, and keep worrying about it till last penny is paid off, bcz as you all know, loan intrest goes on increasing compounded month by month. And when we cant pay the intrest due to some emergency for a few months, then the intrest again rises. I wanted a home and settled before my marriage. I belong to Brahmin community. And in ours it's hard to get a marraige without a good job or home. Even good guys with home and job are not getting married. So I have a small job but no home, who will mind us. People ask if you don't have own home but only a job, what is the security that the job will be steady and if it goes where shall we live. I don't crave for anything. A small business and a small home, and a loving simple wife , all of these with Bhagavans blessings I want.

I hope Bhagavan answers my prayers.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  7. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Hi All,

For last 2 and half years, I have been going through lot of negative thoughts, fear. I am always restless. I do not know what to do.

Finally, I am controlling myself as I have belief on Lord Guruvayurappan. But, Still, I could not be focused on my work and other schedule due to those negative thoughts. I think I must pray a lot Lord Guruvayurappan.

He had helped me a lot of times when I was in trouble that was even worse than present situation. He had made me land a safe zone even after I had felt like I had lost everything. I do think those periods to convince myself and make me be more focused on the work now a days, yet I am restless and hopeless.

I strongly pray the Lord Guruvayurappan to help me come out of this worst thought.. I hope that I will post again in this forum more happily than ever after coming out of this fear and negative thoughts..

8. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

May guruvayurappn bless this world! May everthing happen well!!

Guruvayurappa! Guruvayurappa!! Guruvayurappa!!!

9. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Guruvayurappa,

May you bless this world!!! Be on the minds of everyone!!!

"Hare Rame Hare Rama
    Rama Rama Hare Hare
    Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
    Krishna Krishna Hare Hare"

10. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Guruvayurappa,

May you bless everyone!!!