miracles of lord guruvayoorappan !!!!!!!!!!! - experiences of devotees

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by mssunitha2001, Nov 27, 2009.

1. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Hi,

I have completely got relieved from the problem now. It is because of none other than lord guruvayurappan.

I could not find the words to express my happiness, Everything has happened just by him and i just weep before his picture.

Regards,
    Rajavel Balasubramanian

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mr. Rajavel

God is great:thumbsup

If we sincerely pray to him the lord will definitely answer to our prayers and relieve us from the problems.

Faith can move mountains.

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Regards
    Saras

3. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Sunita ,
    Happy to read the experiences of the devotees.
    thanks for posting...

4. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Hello vbjrajavel

So so happy to learn that lord guruvayoorappan has solved all your problems !!!! Faith and Belief wins !!!!!!!!!!!

God bless you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear saikripa:) and saras:)

Thanks for stepping in here !!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  5. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Lord Guruvayurappan is with all and he is to help the people for any problem and let the people come out of evil things.

I am eagerly waiting for coming to india and worship the god guruvayurappan soon.

He is the incarnation by the lord vishnu to let the good destroy evil.

Hare Rama Hare Rama
    Rama Rama Hare Hare
    Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
    Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Thanks,
    Rajavel Balasubramanian

6. mssunitha2001

Thanks a lot Mr.vbjrajavel for coming in here and share your experiences with all of us here.

You will get a wonderful darshan of lord guruvayurapan for sure !!!!!

7. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Hello All,

Let me share my experiences with Guruvayoorappan - two incidences which took place very recently.

a) Two weeks back, one of our cousins here, who conducts Narayaneeyam classes was having the "parayanam" of Narayaneeyam at her house on a Wednesday morning. As I am working, I felt quite disappointed that I would not be able to attend the parayanam. In the morning, before coming for work, I read the first chapter of Narayaneeyam and told Guruvayoorappan to give me an opportunity the next time. What greeted me at office in the morning was a real surpirse for me - one of my colleagues had brought some prasadam (butter and ghee) from Guruvayoor ! I felt Guruvayoorappan himself had sent the prasadam just to console me.

b) A month or so back, I was reading the last chapter of Narayaneeyam in the evening and was thinking to myself that if I knew the translation of what was written there, it would make an interesting reading. The same night, I got a call from my cousin (the lady mentioned above) saying she had received two sets of Narayaneeyam book - Sanskrit with english translation - from India and whether I wanted one set, because it was extra !!! I went to her place the next morning and collected the books.

Mysteries are His ways !

Regards, Jyothi

1 person likes this.
  8. mssunitha2001

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. mssunitha2001

some more experiences of devotees

Personal Experience of Suji Durai Swamy, Pune
    I was about to pen on my experience several times, but every time some way or other i couldn’t. But i know now its too late. I was in deep tears whenever i used to read different peoples experiences. It was just 1-year back; we are one brother, one sister, and my mother. We were really in big crisis in financial problems, which i could say in pool of debts. Staying in a rented house, past 11 years. I was having a job in Pune and my brother with a business in tiruvalla. We were somehow managing day today life and even paying the small debts, and house was our dream.Because for settling large amount of debts, we sold our house. Hence the job which i got was not satisfying to come out of our debts and brother can't come out of shop and go in search of job in this world, where people are suffering from unemployment. So we applied for a visa with my cousin brother who is working abroad. He applied for the visa, seems that i would get a chance to go. So decided to take leave and go home, later will send reignation letter stating some other reason. So I went on leave. But once I reached my hometown,came to know for last year, visa is sanctioned less for women. So our faith has completely gone, i really feared to come back.Before leaving ,we visited Guruvayoor temple,lucky to say that myself with my brother we visited temples from tiruvalla to guruvayoor, i could say 13 temples in one day. My brother used to visit Guruvayoor once in 6 months who is really a devotee of Krishna or Vishnu.We reached guruvayoor by 4pm.By that time,whereever we went we were doing so many archanas,udayadas etc. We were in queue for half an hour,which i could recite lalitha sahasranam.I was surprised to see the rush,and got very good darshan,which on that day 'HE' was decorated as 'Unni kannan with odakuzhel'And i searched my purse to put money in Undiyal. Seen so many of them putting,plenty of money,i have put only 10-15 rs.My mind was full,and thought of one more darshan,so i have seen,'Maalas where worned by kannan',so i asked,but they told we have to pay.I was having 100/- note,i thought why to make change.So went out,took change,came for another darshan.Which is surprising, I got one more darshan. Meanwhile i put 30/- rs in undiyal, which I twice thought, and put. Once i came out,brother was waiting having same experience he had put only 20 rs. On the way we met with a small accident, which we spent 500/- unnecessarily. Very next week,i have to return back to Pune.I came and with my job, i was facing tough time,which i had to resign without a job in hand. The very day i resigned,i had another interview with Mahindra British telecom,evening i was waiting for my call.Meanwhile i was reciting lalitha sahasranam.By 6:30,they called,few minutes interview,they told me,i will be informed.SEcond day i went to different interviews and meanwhile on third day evening, i got a call regarding offer from MBT.They told me to check mail.When i was moving to Internet Cafe,i was praying only onethng ,atleast for paying debts, I should get money.I opened my mail ,praying Guruvayoorappa,for a surprise,i was shock to see triple of my previous salary,ie i had put 30/- in undiyal,My netpay was 33k.I was in tears like anything,which i kept 5000 out of my salary for my dearest guruvayoorappan as a praychitham and took leave after 5 months and went with my whole family in a traveler. Now after 12th month from this job,we own a beautiful house.We were able to repay some debts.Business got flourished. But i was not able to go this time to guruvayoor,but hope next time certainly i will be able to go. Life which was so miserable,now feels light.We are feeling his feet in every where. I was passioned on my mother who praise his beauty like 'Bhagavane krishna Guruvayoorappa,akatharil vannu vilayenne' 'Kannaka kigini vallakkal modiram,annichu kannenum bhagavanne' -

Suji M.D Pune

Personal experience of Pradosh Australia
    This is a wonderful and unbelievable experience for me and my parents when we visited Guruayoor temple few years back. We came to Guruvayoor temple in our Maruthi 800 car and was staying in a nearby logdge. we came there on saturday and visited temple that evening and was prepared to go back next day morning after visting the temple. so next day morning we went to temple and had darshan of Guruvayoorappan and returned to our logde. We are ready to leave...my mother packed all our clothes and her dresses and I took some bag back to the car. I kept few bags in the car and then to take the rest of the luggage...I locked the car, but unfortunately keeping the key inside the car and immeditately after locking the car.. I realized that the key is inside....I was shocked and tensed...all windows are closed and I have no way now to open the car now. I can see the car key lying on the drivers seat. I immediately informed my parents...they were all shocked. They saterted praying to Guruvayoorappan. I too prayed inside my mind. We were all set to leave...now we can't enter the car and since its sunday it would be difficult to find a mechanic also. so we informed the logde people, but they told they have no way to help us. Some people told us to try with another car's key. then we stopped few maruthi cars and asked their key..but nobody gave us the key. Now only option left now is to break open the glass and get inside. There was a small tourist van parked on the same logde. And we saw that people came in that van is about to leave. there was a Cleaner in that van and he came to us and asked what is the problem. I told him that I locked the key inside my car. Surprisigly, he started smiling and he went back to the van and came back with an Hacksaw blade. I though he is going to cut the door or do something else. but he was an expert...he put the blade through the small gap b/w the glass and the door. there is w rubber between glass and the door..so he put the blade through that gap and with in seconds he opened the door. we all were surprised to see this. Is this a magic or mircale. I could even get a chance to thank him also. he immediately left to his van and the van was gone in seconds. we still believe that this person was sent to us by Lord Krishna. We we were in trouble he heard our voice and send the right person to us to help us. Otherwise how can an expert like this can come to us asking us what is the problem and helping us and vanishing just like that. This is another mircale from Guruvayooran. Thank you Lord Krishna for helping us on that day. I have lot of other experince like this. Probably another time I will write those. from Pradosh Australia
    Personal Experience of Mohan Ramakrishnan
    Hi all, I am Mohan from Malaysia. At the age of 33, I was about to make my first trip to India. I had, for many years and on many occasions attempted to pay a visit to my motherland, but as fate had it, my trips had to be cancelled due to work commitments. Then came, 26.5.2005 (the day after Liverpool had won the Champions League), I finally made the trip. I told myself that I would definitely want to visit Guruvayoor sree shetram on my first trip to India. I landed in Kerala with my father in law and brother in law, who are Catholics. There, we met 2 relatives of my in laws and a Muslim friend. Our reason for travelling to Kerala itself was such a co-incidence. A relative of my father in law had forged some documents with his signature and was trying to sue him based on those forged documents. My father in law wanted me to help him sort the problems there as I am a practising Lawyer in Malaysia. We made the necessary arrangements to meet up with some Lawyers over there to help defend the suit. Our trip was only for 5 days and we had to meet many appointments. Deep in my heart I kept thinking of Lord Guruvayoor and was wondering if I will be able to "meet" Him. On 28.5.2005 (Saturday), as usual we had breakfast at a relative's place, and were about to make arrangements to meet a Lawyer, when my father in law asked me as to when I would like to go to Guruvayoor sree shetram. Not wanting to frustrate their plans, I told them that I could go anytime convenient to all, after completing our task there. Just then they said, "we shall go now, let us take the mundu from the house and proceed", and so we did. Upon reaching Guruvayoor, I changed into my mundu at a hotel nearby and headed to the temple alone. When I reached there, I did not really know what to do, but kept to my instincts and managed to see the beautiful face of Guruvayoor Appan. It was a wonderful experience. I will most definitely make another trip there soon. The best parts about this whole trip are: 1. I, a Hindu was driven to Guruvayoor sree shetram by 4 Christians and a Muslim who were all so happy to take me there. In the world we live in with such religious fanaticism and extremism, these 5 people have proven that harmonisation of religions still does exist; 2. When I got back from the Temple to the Hotel where my in laws and friends were waiting for me, we were informed by the people at the Hotel that the Temple closes at about 12.30pm to 1.00pm and will only re-opened at 4.00pm or so. We reached Guruvayoor from Thrissur at 12.50pm and by the time I changed into my mundu and reached the Temple was about 1.15pm. I managed to see Lord Guruvayoor Appan at 1.50pm. Just as I finished my prayers, they closed the Temple. Incidentally or co-incidentally, I consider myself very lucky to have been able to be there in the Temple and to be able to see my Guruvayoor Appan. I shudder to imagine the Temple closed when I reached there as I would not have been able to wait till 4.00pm for the Temple to re-open as we had appointments fixed with the Lawyers. The Lord is with us, it only takes a minute of our time to think of Him, and the rest He will take care. Om Namo Bhagavathae Vasudevaya-

-Mohan Ramakrishnan

Personal Experience from Ranjani Mahesh
    I have to narrate my mother's experience with Lord Guruvayurappan and His wonderful grace on our family. Long ago, when myself and my brother were barely 3 years and 10 months, respectively, my father took seriously ill. He started getting severe headaches and was completely bedridden during that time. He was the sole bread winner for our family. My parents had many financial responsibilities. My grandparents were old and my father's younger sister was still to be married off. My mother was a housewife and she is not very much educated. My father was admitted to the hospital and the doctors suspected encephalitis. My mother did not understand how serious a disease it was. But she only knew that it was very serious. She had no idea what she would do about the future of our family if anything were to happen to my father. She was very worried and one night, with my father still in the hospital, she was at home with both my brother and I lying on her side. She somehow thought of praying to Lord Guruvayurappan, though our family deity is Lord Balaji of Tirupati. She prayed to him and asked him to get my father well and she would in turn come to Guruvayur and perform tulabharam for my father. Next day when she went to the hospital carrying lunch for my father, my father told her that he had a dream the previous night. In the dream, he saw all of four of us going to Guruvayur. My mother says she was very moved on hearing to this. Eventually, he got well and all of us went to Guruvayur.
    I am married now and my brother is the Director of a big company. We owe all of this to the Lord's grace.
    Namaskaram and thankyou.

Your's sincerely,
    Ranjani Mahesh,
    Pennsylvania,
    USA.

Personal Experience from Suresh

Om Namo Narayanana,

I would like to share my experience on the faith of Lord Guruvayoorappan. We in a family are true devotees of Lord Guruvayoorappan for a long time and without rending a word about Narayana there are no days. In every walk of life we had ups and downs, but Lord Guruvayoorappan has come in front of us for all the relief. One of my personal experience is that I had a great bad ache which is of slip disc. I could not move a step forward or lie down and the pain was gruelling me. I had been to hospital where doctor said I had to get operated and to be in bed for six months. I was really frighetened on hearing the operation as well as to be in hospital for six months, I couldn't imagine. On the day of returning to hospital with sad note, I just turned to Lord Guruvayoorappan for help and to get rid of the pain and operation and I will visit to you immediately and do `shainapradakshnam'. I just couldn't believe the very next day morning I was as normal and I didn't had any pain of backache. I couldn't bring out my happiness for the lord which has given. I went to Guruvayoor and done `shainapradkshinam' without any troubles. Its six years now over and I ride in vehicle and carry on my endeavours. The doctor which examined me also couldn't believe how it was rectified. With this we can say that Lord Guruvayoorappan is there for everything. We should utter always `Narayana' which brings destiny in good ways.

Amma Narayana, Devi Narayana, Lakshmi Narayana!

Suresh

10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dears for sharing your great divine experiences with us.

Sunita:
    Thanks once again for starting this wonderful thread.:thumbsup