Miracle, an unexpected event............give me your opinion and experience

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Vrindavipul, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Today I watched a programme on Star channel "Mano ya na mano". In that episode a person was shown with the name of Mulk Raj. Mr. Mulk Raj is adept in touch therapy and he cures people by touching them. He transfers his own energy to person's body and cures.

Many doctors get themselves cured by Mr. Mulk Raj. One Aura therapist also confirmed that he transfers his own energy to cure the disesase.

Sometime people themselves are miracle.

2. ushkrish

ushkrish New IL'ite

hi,
    mirracls do happen in everybody's life. but i experience the hand of god in all walks of my life. i am not able to choose which one to be given more importance. i will tell about the first instance where i realised Him. even thoug he has helped me in many earlier occasions, this is the one, where i started directly conversing with him, brought me close to him. It happened about 23 years ago. i was employed in central govt. organisation, and had already put in 5 years of service then. i had a call from regional employment office for appearing for a TA post in AirIndia. casually i appeared for the written test,psycometric test, group discussion, interview and finally got selected. now the dillema started whether to joinAI or continue in my govt.job. i was unmarried then. my parents said i am free to decide what i wanted. my friends wanted me to join good organisation for a better future. and one of my collegue advised me to stay back as it is convenient for ladies to handle family/carrier in future. so total confusion prevaild. there is a small pillaiyar temple in myoffice, and one of my friend took two pieces of paper and wrote both the office names in it and asked for His opinion. to our surprises, as soon as both the papers fell down to earth, one particular paper flew away in the sudden sprut of breese, while the other was still lying down in front of ganesh as if nothing on earth could move it. we opened and saw the name of govt. office and hence i decided to stayback. the next week my marriage was suddenly fixed and to my surprise my husband was working in bangalore, and had in chosen to join AI i wouldnt have got leave etc. even for my wedding b'se one of the job condition was that no leave to new appointees till confirmation. (I had to take leave for years till i got my trf.to bangalore) thanks to ganesha for guiding me in such a strong manner that i could concentrate in my family life rather then getti ng fixed between carrier/family life.

Thyagarajan and Saisakthi like this.
  3. kamp_kamp

kamp_kamp New IL'ite

yes, i too believe that God has guided me in every walk of my life . He is there with everyone us .

4. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi ushkrish,

god is always with us but we get to know that only when we get out of the trouble. your experience is one such thing. i got pulakangitham when i read your experience.

5. ushkrish

ushkrish New IL'ite

hi shree,
    even today if i recall this particular event, tears of gratitude run down my cheek.thanks for sharing ur feeling.
    usha

6. Vrindavipul

Hi Ushkrish,

Great experience......................these types of experiences change life completely.

I also want to share one of my experiences...............I am hesitating writing it as this experince of mine is truly unbelieveble. When I passed my senior secondary school my father pressurised me to go for a competitive exam. Being a government servant he wanted me to be like him. I was youngest in my family and a bit stubbern..................I didn't want to join a govt. office I wanted to do something more adventurous and different. I wanted to go for commercial art or something like that. So just for my father's sake I went for the exam. The exam paper was objective type and we were supposed to tick one of the options. As I didn't want to join that job so what I did..............I ticked all the questions with my closed eyes, literally closing my eyes.Can you guess the result..................I cleared that exam and I was in merit. Since then whenever I think about that incident I feel I must have dreamt.............nothing can happen like this. But it is true, it happened.

Thyagarajan and Saisakthi like this.
  7. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Lovely Amma15,

God bless you. Keep it up. You are doing a wonderful kind deed on earth. May your life be a pleasant journey.

8. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

This thread is still alive. Nice to read so many experiences of our dear ILites.

Well I thought I would give my second entry here.

It was in May 1992 that I was due for my second delivery. Actually, my first delivery, when I had my son, I had enjoyed every inch of it!!!!. This may sound funny but yes I did enjoy it.

But during my second pregnancy, right from the third month, I started feeling unusually heavy. I felt something different quite unlike of my first pregnancy experience. When I told my doctor, she said you look very big for your structure so may be you doubt having twins? Let us go for a scan. During the scan, the Doctor there asked me if I was keen to know the sex of the baby. Actually I was all along praying that it should be girl this time but since I wanted to retain the element of surprise, I said I was not very keen to know. Since he knew by talking to me that my first baby was a son, he told me that this time it was a girl and my joy knew no bounds.

I am generally thin and this baby was too big for my structure that I felt odd walking fast. So intentionally I always used to walk slow. Regular check up continued. My due date was 2nd May 92. Until the 3rd week of April, the baby was breech and so the Doctor told me this time normal delivery may be out of question hence you come with two good dates (since we are mindful of the stars and auspicious dates). But then both of us my DH and myself were praying so intensely - each to his favourite deity very sincerely. And one thing I would like to mention here. It was when I conceived my second baby that after a couple of months I came to know of the sloka Hanuman Chaleesa. Oh I loved it so much - just for the sake of chanting - the rhyme and rythm of MS Amma that had attracted me that I started chanting it thrice daily.

Believe it or not, I do not know when and how the baby turned its position and I had a normal delivery much to everyone's surprise. And probably my daughter got used to my chanting even when in my womb, when she was 4 years old itself she used to love visiting Hanuman Temple and pester me to offer Vennai Kaapu to the Lord.

This is really an unforgettable experience in my life.

9. ushkrish

ushkrish New IL'ite

hi, nice to read different experiences and get to know god in different angles, so that we tend to go near him, rather than place him some where else, in pooja room alone, or temples, or on hill tops

10. Vrindavipul

Hi Soldier

Great second innings..........................in your life as well as in this thread.

Keep sharing more of your experiences, they boost our strength.

Love

Vrinda