Miracle, an unexpected event............give me your opinion and experience

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Vrindavipul, Mar 16, 2010.

1. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi ganges,
    nice to read ur blog - idu oru adhisayam.

also i am happy to know that u prayed to Lord nagaraja as per Hindu tradition and he helped to find the thali (Jesus Cross) of the lady of Christian religion... this is truly a lovely miracle and i am sure u both must be very very happy...

all this overwhelming when we how God does not show any difference to what ever religion we belong to... all he needs is our sincere prayers...

this incident it ur life shows that all Gods of all religions is just ONE and ONLY ONE, we only call him in different names !!...

1 person likes this.
  2. meenasenthil

meenasenthil New IL'ite

I firmly believe in miracles.

I was pregnant with twins (after 5 yrs of trying to conceive) and lost one of them around 4th month. Dr said the chance of other one surviving was very slim. Dr said If I could make it upto 28th week, chance of baby surviving is 10%... I prayed to garbaratchambigai and meenakshi daily....hoping for a miracle....I had too many complications...but still made it to 38th week!!!!!!!!!! and gave birth to a healthy baby boy. He is turning 2 in a week :) . Miracle was the first word the dr said when she took him out :)

3. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Hi Meenasethil

Amazing..............God is really great.

4. pav_3

pav_3 Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

this thread is really inspiring...thanks vrinda for starting this thread...looking forward to hear more miracle stories from fellow IL's..

May peace be with you all..

pavi

5. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi all,

god is great. even something bad happens we should think that god has given that hard moment for some good. i too start saying slokas when i feel low. many miracles had happened for me with prayers. devaha manushya rupena. god is in the form of human beings.
    many times when i pray to kanchi mahaswami things had happened to me imme in a day or two.

when i was worried to go to india with my kid alone some unknown person from the same place where i live in india came forward to help me thru out my journey.

when i recovered from my sickness in the hospital itself what i got was the kanchi mutt prasad with maha perivas padukha poictures.. i was in tears when i saw that.

i also prayed to maha periva that my kids birth star should be anusham which is his birth star and i forgot about that and did not keep track of it.only when my kid was born in the same star i remembered my prayers i was stunned with that miracle. he is always there for me and listens to me even if the prayer is very silly.

even now if i cry to him for any reason it imme happens.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
    Thyagarajan, sindmani and Saisakthi like this.
  6. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Hi Pavi,

Thanks a lot for the support. And it's not me who started this thread.....................it just happened.

Sometime when I feel lonely I used to surf net to find out miracle stories. Suddenly I thought about our own IL family, the experieces shared here will be their own...........................and reliable. And this thread came into existence.

I have already read this thread so many times still every reading makes me stronger and more optimistic.

Shree,

Your experiece is similar to that of Himani. Both of you felt His presence ..................:thumbsup

Keep your faith intact and help others

Vrinda

7. kokila19

kokila19 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    I m so happy after reading this thread.God has helped us in so many ways, in many forms.

I m not good in writing.:(

I always believe that god is with me. Even when worse situation comes, I thought some thing better will come after this.

Keep faith in god:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

8. ilite

ilite Senior IL'ite

This one reminded me of my first pregnancy. Having conceived after 2+ years of marriage, I started bleeding heavily during my 16th week. It was placenta separation. I was admitted to the hospital and stayed there for more than a week. The bleeding would not stop and the doctors could not do much about it. It was clotted blood and heavy. Everytime the doctors checked, they said might have to do a D&C but with the doppler, my son just would not give up. And then the bleeding reduced a bit and I was sent home.Continued to bleed for over 4- 5 weeks Though the doctors predicted, I might not go full term as the baby might not grow fully and stuff like that. But I went 40+weeks and had a healthy boy at the end. My doctor still calls him a 'miracle' baby.

9. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

I've always felt some angel guardian next to me who directed me what to do even in the most confused state and to remain calm.

I'd appeared for various professional post grad entrance and cleared almost all, but somehow a devil in my mind was letting me miss all the interview sessions until the final call to a course that changed my life & am a totally different person today as I could earn and work for a gud firm.

The letter that I cleared this course and have an interview was never dropped into my mailbox and 9 pm the "indian govt postman" comes home and says I feel this is an important letter for you.. which should have actually reached me 3 days back, it said I need to reach colleage for final counselling next day by 11 am sharp, which was in another city 2 hrs min & had to be present with loads of papers/ credentails. I felt arranging everything was out of ques and decided again to not to attend even this one.

Reached my colleage in city A where i was living at 7 am where I'd registered myself, for a class test, faculty found me disheveled and asked the reason, I informed her.. she literally pushed me out of the building to go for interview in city B.......... I reached home at 8 am, picked my documents, reached station by 9 am, took the train that had already started moving, paid fine for no ticket, reached city B.. it was already 11, I felt its futile so lemme go to my grad colleage and atleast collect my degree, it was 11:20 am the degree was with me (totally unbelievable) then something forced me to reach the interview venue (never saw it in past).. which I did by 11:40.

I saw some candidates standing outside & one of them muttered.. this is the queen for whom the jury had been waiting for 1/2 hr and chose to have a tea break instead of scanning us.
    Once they returned at 11:45 they gave 5th & final call for my name, i went in appeared for interview and the final seat was closed with me.

After a month of colleage 2 seats went free and then got filled with 2 candidates who were standing out that day & thats when I came to know about how much of agony they went through becos of me :)...........

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi ilite,
    the miracle u have written here is really great... though it is written in short form...

the ordeal u must have gone through is really commendable...really how did u spend those days of tension ? how did u pray and to whom ?? who is responsible for this miracle according to you ?

u seem to be a new member... a good start to ur posts in IL !!:cheers