1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mind And Body Interconnected!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by MULLAI62, Oct 20, 2016.

1. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    Two months back I got a severe breathing problem. I could breath easily when it is short but when it is long i could not. I thought it was only because of doing some wrong exercises.
    I was waiting for sometime but it was not cured. I went to my family doctor. I told him everything about my exercises and all.
    As a family doctor he enquired about my life too. I said everything to him. After heard everything he said it is only due to a psychological problem. I could not believe that.
    After so many shifts almost we have settled in Tamilnadu . But my husband decided to move to Andhra in this retirement age. Because of his decision our own house construction at Coimbatore and our permanent settlement was collapsed.It was a great shock to me.
    I could not accept that shifting mentally.
    As usual I struggled to convince him but I could not, except to remain silence.
    Friends, in the name of adjustment, giving up, tolerence, patience whatever you say, we suppress everything inside our mind. Sometimes it affected our health very badly. We used ti think thats because of body but it is because of our mind.
    I do not know as women could we come out of it.
    But I could give only one solution. Kindly accept the people as they are. Accept the situations as they are. Accept the circumstances as they are.
    Thats good for everyone.

sindmani, girvani, rai and 5 others like this.

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

yes. we have to accept. I will pray sai for your health my dear ilite.
    Do Meditate and think more positive things will change a lot and you
    can shine in your life. A good matured marvellous writeup

3. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

You are correct. This maturity comes after a certain stage.

I think. this is what Gita says:

Accept whats happening, because it is happening for good, what has happened was for good, and what will be happening will be for good, too.

sindmani and vaidehi71 like this.
  4. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

5. lalsang123

lalsang123 Bronze IL'ite

I do agree with you mullai62.. I have been trying to follow this.. But it is not happening.. That is the reason why I don't have peace of mind. I think it requires a lot of mental control.. Of course the more stubborn you are the more stress you get which leads to many cardiovascular diseases and depression.. When I try not to speak back it doesn't even happen for me.. I thought meditation can help me out in this..

6. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

I am also going on spiritual way. That helps me to recovermyself to some extent. Mam instead of control our mind, accept whatever happens happens for good.

lalsang123 likes this.
  7. lalsang123

lalsang123 Bronze IL'ite

I am not able to take anything as it goes.. I will surely change my mentality..

8. rai

rai Platinum IL'ite

Our experience teaches us many things.
    . Very true.
    No use fighting for things that cannot be altered. Accept in a way saying "All for Good" ! It's my way to stay mentally healthy.
    Prayers for your good health.

9. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you rai. I am alright now.

rai likes this.
  10. Narhari

Narhari Bronze IL'ite

Spirituality now? After a setback. Anyway better late than never. It is sad to know people turn to spirituality only after some incident. Well I wont preach here. But my experience is that this is only thing that gives real happiness.