1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mil Who Is Like A Mother To Her Daughter In Law

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 21, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Very rarely we can find mils who are like a mother to their dil. My husband's niece's daughter's mother in law is an excellent mother in law who treats her daughters in law like her own daughter. Now her son and daughter in law are in US. She has two sons and recently she did seemantham to her dil who is my husband's niece's daughter in US . Niece could not go as she is a working lady , could not get leave , so went for delivery. Mother in law and her husband and the neighbours in US were there for the function. MIL alone did everything. Doing alankaram to her dil, tying nine yards saree, appam kozakattai , Valaikappu and Vadyar came and did Seemantham. Mil is a down to earth person. After seemantham of this dil she went to Bahrain for another dil's seemantham. Both of them gifted their parents in law with cute daughters . As they have two sons they were happy to have blesse with grand daughters.

Mil had come for her sammandi's sister's daughter's seemantham which was on 19th and here also she did alankaram and helped in the function. she has a smiling face. Before marriage me and my husband only had gone to their house to find out about the boy and the family. When we went there we came to know that we know their brother's family. We became friends and she called for Varalakshmi Nonbu for haldi kumkum and after marriage , she calls us from morning itself and lunch. She comes for Navratri to our house.

God bless her and her family and keep them always healthy and happy

2. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Very happy for ur relative. The dil is very lucky. True it is rear to see such a mil .

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sindmani dear formaking my day with your first feedback which made my day. True both dil and mil are lucky to have each other

sindmani likes this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Can you get her to post in IL? :)

Nice small upbeat snippet. Such people deserve to be acknowledged.

sindmani likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you dear , how are you, glad to get your feedback . I will try to tell her