1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MIL not giving my husband's astrochart (jhathakam)

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by shwethag, Apr 11, 2007.

1. meghanshu

meghanshu New IL'ite

Re: I need an idea

hi ,

When u visit india casually ask your MIL where was your husband born and in which hospital ..go there and ask the hospital authorities to give u the details of his birth by providing them the date/year/name in which he was born,if asked why say you have lost his birth certificate...and need it for some purpose in US . All the hospital have birth records however old in their files which is required by the law for them to maintain it.

I did mine in the same way...why involve your MIL and just find your own way she would'nt know unless u tell her.

Best of luck

Meghanshu:wave

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Shwetha,
    do not confuse yourself with things you are not aware of. Horoscope is only a sort of guide. It cannot show everything that is to happen. If you believe in God, just rest your worries on His feet. Whatever has to happen will happen. Many people had predicted many things to me (I am not a staunch believer of horoscopes) and nothing has come true. It is all destiny that decides what we have to expereince.
    If you get the time of the birth of your hubby, well and good. But if you don't, just leave it and carry on with a positive approach.

3. ramyakrishna

ramyakrishna New IL'ite

hi shweta,
    i hv been following this thread from the begininng.
    u can go for prasna sashtra if u want to take one last chance.go to any astrologer and ask ur question about ur husband's horoscope...they will tell u by using the time u hv asked.being the daughter of an astrologer ..i hv seen many cases coming up with no details at all..u atleast hv his date of birth and place...do u hv any idea of his 'nakshatram'..it will help even u don't hv the time.
    i think ur MIL herself is unaware of the right time of ur husband's birth..i hv seen many ppl coming to father and saying they don't hv any correct details of their children's birth time.
    hope this info will help u.

4. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

My MIL knows the birth time the only thing is she does not want me to know.
    I know the nakshatram and the gotra is to possible to find out from that. I did not know that.

Thanks a lot
    Shwetha