1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Methi, Ajwain, Kaali jeeri powder for weight loss.....any results?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by almondjoy, Nov 14, 2013.

1. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

In US.sure Patel will have.any Indian store sure u will get.

black jeera. ------karum jeeragham-----shah jeera---are the various name of the Karen jeeragham. Will taste different.
    poorni

2. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

You can get in any Indian grocery store. I bought once from Bhavani , once from Patel and once from Apna bazaar. If you are not able to find it, ask some body from shop to help you.

3. mamataqueen

mamataqueen New IL'ite

i have tried it for 3 months, it has some health benefits but you don't lose weight and you need sometime to adjust to taste

and u get this powder in mysore readily available

4. mhksharma08

mhksharma08 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have used this powder but without roasting that. And believe me i got the visible result in 15 days.it was my marriage time last yr and needed some more inch loss. i lose 2 inch in just 15days which was sufficient for me.
    but the drawback is that u can't continue it more than 20-25 days. u have to leave it for a week and than again have 2 start.

5. Pushpatiwari

Pushpatiwari New IL'ite

I Want to start your suggested methi,await and Kali jeers mix powder .But in how much of each ingredients quantity? I want to know.if any one can response.I will be highly obliged.
    Thanking you.
    Pushpa Tiwari.

6. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Please be carefull with the above.I was heating up all the time when i started the above combinations.All the above mentioned food items are extremely hot when absorbed into the body.I already have a heat laden body,these things made it worse.I was pouring sweat when i used to be in deep sleep.

7. Amalkani

Amalkani New IL'ite

I been taking from almost 2 months don't see any weight changes waiting for three months to complete and see if I loose any pounds.

8. patelpranjal

patelpranjal New IL'ite

It works fine it helps in weight losse acidity reduction inches loose etc etc . Also bewear of constipation first 5 days might be loose motions but all fine in 5 days coz this medicine helps body to track out west of ur body .

50 gm ajvain
    50 gm methi
    40 gm kalijiri

Grind together store in air tight container tak3 spoon day at night ull see results in month etlest

9. deepakparchha

deepakparchha New IL'ite

I have started taking this from past two days... will surely update with the outcome.
    also would like to inform Kali jeeri is not chiruanji , jeera or kala jeera. its diffrent from them it's basically use in aayurvedic medicine. its not atol expensive, easily avaliable at Local Pansari shop.

only challenge it is very bitter in taste and not easy to swallow.

10. juhi_sri

juhi_sri Junior IL'ite

Any Update on result?