Messed up MC after Marriage

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by divyasselvan, Dec 27, 2011.

1. divyasselvan

divyasselvan Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

I am 7 months married. Before marriage my MC would be perfect 18 to 30 days cycle. After marriage everything went for a toss.

Sometimes it used to get delayed and sometimes within 10 days, 15 days.
    Here are my LMP

08/May/2011 - Date of marriage
    11/May/2011 - First one after marriage on right time
    9/June/2011 - Correct date
    July periods missed. Everyone thought it was bcos of Pregnancy. Then waited for 45 days. Nothing happened.
    20/August/2011 - Came by taking primolut
    15/Sep/2011 -
    27/Sep/2011
    12/Nov/2011
    6/Dec/2011
    27/Dec/2011

I mean I am having period cycle of 21 days. I don't want to take Primolut or Registrone to regulate my periods as I am not really interested in it. If anyone face / faced similar mess, please advise.

2. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Dear,
    dont panic. Study the health and wellness forum for menstrual cramps and irregular periods.

They have suggested that horse gram (kollu in tamil) helps regulate irregular periods and clears the uterus of the wastes besides helping to conceive.
    1 tumbler of Boiled Horse gram water should be taken in empty stomach in the early morning from day 1 of periods to day 5 of the cycle.
    Consuming it for 3 - 5 such months of each cycle will help regulate things.

Apart from this you can also consume kollu rasam in the following weeks occasionally if you like.

For more explanations browse the health forums of indusladies.
    Hope this helps.

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Divya,
    First do your have PCOS? Or are you over weight with response to your height? If so, address them first. It will take care of the irregular periods along with that. I hope you have met the doc, any hormone analysis or blood test done till now? If not, its good to have a check up & understand your body well. It will help you to tackle the problems you face. By knowing the right problems, we can focus on it & win over it!
    Hope all troubles will settled down soon!
    Take care. Baby dust to you!