1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas To You And To Me????

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Dec 19, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Hey you look great today, yeah! It is around those time of the year where all would love to let down the hair and enjoy a few pegs to keep away from the chill and rain..

Hey? You admire this, bloody sack u think this sack is greater to look come on if you can pass me some of those heavenly liquids to warm my bones you can stay here other wise shove off…

He knew she may not last this winter her bones have taken painful turn telling her to rest and move into some sanatorium but she refused, telling she would love to die in her place, what her place? He wondered the slum with no window a hash of a junky room with stench too high, may be that is why she spends most time here on the pavement, lucky for her there is not much traffic here…

He felt sorry for her, offered the illegal brew which sent him straight into oblivion until morning taking away the hunger and pangs of loneliness which in his life time had been a great companion, but today she had a new sack and colored one at that, some shiny stuff holding her hair in one roll, the face has lost all its luster, what with age, which she played away at the beck and call of all those around who had a great time, now to leave her to fend for self, with no appropriate food.
    <o:p> </o:p>
    The youthful body helped her to eat a full meal enjoy the rides on bikes roaming in revealing clothes, some parent blessed her with beauty to carry of the life that she had in the most easiest way, she found solace in after being raped by her step father, who brutally made cigarette marks on her breast.
    Today her skin has many lesions to be covered by the sack and none would touch her for fear of joining her league in skin infections. She had a swig at his bottle and swayed and walked further, not bothering to thank him.

this was her routine and as she made her way to the main road, suddenly out of the blue came this car and swung her up in the air to a no return journey, and I stood spell bound the crash of the bottle and thud of her body, I ran to her to see her eyes all blurry and dead..
    Turned around to see nothing around, none to wake her or bother who she is, a life snuffed due to the merriment of the season, merry Christmas happy new year .music all around MM??

<o:p></o:p>
    He carried her body to a sideline, and thought one day he would be the target and let it be soon, were his wishes, the richness beyond, is ugly to the world he lived in and the careless attitude only added to the fear of life…sunkan