1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Memories Of Working Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 31, 2019.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thanks for sharing your experience,glad to know you worked for 28 yrs and travelled by car, taxi etc.Glad you baked your cake for your 50th birthday and distributed to all. Glad you enjoyed your life to the fullest.God bless you.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir,

my sincerest apologies. I think I have missed responding to your post which was nominated for the FP. It has indeed been delightful reading all the memories of your working days. It reiterates the popular image of Bambaiyyas as a lively lot (despite their monotonous routines dictated to the last second by the clock and local train timings), their ability to live in the truest sense even in the midst of all that rush and their resilience, accommodativeness and their value of life despite what outsiders might think (to the contrary). Hats off to the people of the city where I was born.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

wrong thread...deleted...

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Absolutely no need to apologise from your podium as you announce in delighted tone the enjoyment of reading life of young man wedded to working spouse.
    2. There is none else competent to qualify my post as the best for month of FEB , as you because you were born and lived through never sleeps then Bombay Now Mumbai.
    3. Though belated, I would like to place on record my thanks for the nominator @iyerviji providing opportunity to narrate my nostalgia in her thread and to you as well my dear madam sister for adjudjing mine as the best post.
    Regards.

satchitananda likes this.