Membership reaches 1500

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Laxmi, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello friends,

Indusladies website is growing and is keeping its steps forward with every passing day.

:clap Now the membership has reached a magical numbe of 1500+ :clap

Thanks ladies and let us all join hands to make Indusladies grow in strength to strength.

The other magical figures are:

Threads : 2600+

The day of 50,000+ member base website is not far away with all the members co-operation and active participation.

2. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

rapid growth of IL

:clap Dear Laxmi,
    Congratulations to IL team on this commendable growth of IL. Is the hard work and team spirit of the moderators and members that has led to this. I pray for the target you set to be achieved soon
    Regards

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations, Organisers and Moderators..

Dear Laxmi, Induslady,

Congratulations on touching another milestone of 1500 membership. It is a significant achievement.

On this happy occasion I have some suggestions for you. We have the category of new members, junior members, senior members, moderators etc. Alongside we should have the category of Active Members which could be based on the number of times the member visits the site plus number of posts she had made and other relevant factors.

Along with the total membership we should keep track of the active membership. I may be wrong also, but on seeing many of the forums I find the same set of people interacting.

We should recognise and reward active participation of members; only then can we consolidate our growth.

Wishing you all the best,
    sridhar

4. Laxmi

Hello Varalotti

Dear Varalotti,
    Thanks for your suggestion. Such active participation from senior members like you make the site growing.
    It is a good suggestion for the Indusladies Team to make more and more members active. I hope we could technically make it possible.
    Keep coming with your suggestions. A little spark could ignite a big flame. All such contributions would go a long way in building the Indusladies community.

5. Laxmi

Hi Meenu

Meenu,
    Thanks for your wishes and prayers. More than the hard work of the Indusladies Team, it is the members like you who make the IL a successful community.
    Am sure the day when we reach our target and announce it in the forum, you would again be the first one to wish the IL community. The day is in the immediate future, I hope.

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations!

Dear Laxmi,

That is an excellent peice of news. My special appreciation goes to your Indusladies team for maintaining such a pleasant and clean site. Ofcourse, I feel this is 'my' website too and that goes to show how much you have encouraged individual participation.
    The site is richer for the contributions of people like Chitra and Varalotti. I find many other sections like the articles and information about various countries too are a big attraction. Keep it up and let's pray for an ever growing successful IL.

L, Kamla