1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Melasma/hyperpigmentation!!!

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by dollysonpari, Nov 29, 2016.

1. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Do anyone suffer from Melasma or post pregnancy mask here.. If so did u successfully cure it or got rid of it.. (im not talking about general pigmentation/tan which gets aways easily with some simple home remedies..)
    If so plz share ur tips or types of treatments u have undergone.. hope it will be helpful for others who are suffering from melasma or post pregnancy mask..

2. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Dolly mine is a build up of melanin but apparently melasma is very similar have you read this: I HAD melasma - Here's How I Treated It - Melasma Treatment forum I hope it will help you. I have managed to almost get rid of my age spots by following this routine: I use Monsia Skincare cleanser & toner morning followed by applying the day moisturiser which has SPF15 and Shade sunscreen with SPF25 and in the evening I use the Monsia Skincare cleanser & toner followed by lemon juice on the age spots and when it is absorbed I apply the Monsia night repair cream. In the morning I rinse my face thoroughly before cleansing, toning, moisturising & adding sunscreen. I think it is the combination of everything that I am doing that has made my age spot lighter, I am hoping that it will disappear in time. You must be careful to rinse your face thoroughly in the morning to get rid of the lemon juice you have applied the previous evening because apparently it aids tanning.