Meghana Food

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by Padmash, May 31, 2012.

1. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi everyone,

I want to ask about Meghna Food's biryani. I think many of you have enjoyed it. When we were in koramangla we used to get Meghana's biryani very often but after shifting to KRPuram very rare. Once i saw some hoarding for Meghana biryani in marathahlli but i dont know where in marathahlli. In our family everyone loves Meghana biryani. Do anyone of you know if this is available near KRPuram.
    Has anyone tried this biryani. Their cook it very differently and tastes wonder. I tried many times but it comes near the taste very little. If anyone got success please share the recipe here. I think this thread is posted in correct forum.

thanks

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hahahha no response but by the number of views i guess many of u have liked it.. but if not tried go for it once if you love hot and spicy.

3. pd014

pd014 New IL'ite

Hi, we moved to Koramangala recently..can you please share their number?? we tried the biryani at hydrabad house, quite disappointing..so we r still searching for a good place for authentic biryani.

4. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi pd,

i dont have their number right now, but i can tell you the location. I hope you know jyoti nivas college. Meghna food is near that college opposite to imperial hotel and there is small jayanti sagar and a big chinese restaurant chung wah.