1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mega Star Chiranjeevi's younger daughter Sirja

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Kavta, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Srija wants a reel marriage now!!

source: [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Thursday, October 25, 2007
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    HIGH DRAMA: Telugu super star Chiranjeevi’s newly married daughter Srija and son-in-law Sirish Bharadwaj speak to media persons after seeking police protection for themselves at the Delhi High Court on Monday
    Their story is a perfect script for a Bollywood or Tollywood blockbuster. Given a chance, Srija, daughter of Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi, would like to act in it along with her husband Sirish. “But I want my father to produce the film,” says Srija, who has no qualms about expressing her feelings against Chiranjeevi.

A day after the Delhi High Court ordered police protection for the couple, Srija appealed to her father to accept the marriage and let her live in peace with her husband. “I want to tell my father that I am in safe hands and my in-laws are really lovable,” she said here on Tuesday.
    “His reaction to my relationship with Sirish surprises me. I was forced to break his trust because he subjected me to a lot of suffering, suffocation and frustration for more than a year by putting me under house arrest. And nobody in my family supported me, not even my mother, who was asked to guard me for that entire year,” Srija told HT.
    Srija managed to flee her house to marry Sirish in a much-publicised ceremony in Hyderabad last week. But what followed was enough to force the couple to flee their hometown within half an hour of their marriage.
    Sirish alleged that his friends were picked up from their homes. “Even their fathers were asked to come to the police station.” Sirish accused the police of illegally detaining even his uncle for hours after the wedding.
    In Delhi, the couple has been changing residences since their arrival. Not finding a place that is safe enough, they have not been able to furnish an address to the police to receive protection. “We definitely want to go back to Hyderabad but only after things settle down,” said Sirish.
    Said Srija, “My father has failed to understand me. I need time to repose my faith in him.”

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  2. chittidallas

chittidallas New IL'ite

Hello Evryone,
    At first when i heard the news, Its is shocking news. If i am not talking non-sense, Do u all think whether Srija did correct thing? While reading this thread, i saw her nd her hubby video. she said she is just 19 now and they r having this love since past 4 years. that means she is in love since from age 15. Don't u all think this does not seem correct at all? or is it my fault of thinking like that.

See, v all came out of that age and v all knew how that age's love goes on.... it is just the age it makes attraction.... dnt u agree this one?

Just think in her parent's place... it is obvious that every mother nd father vl definately do house arrest/what ever when they listen their daughter in love at age b/n 15 - 19.... I thought there is nothing wrong they did to her....
    If she is age around 21 or more, i could agree with srija... now after seeing all that crap, i thought that is her or her age mistake to do all these things....
    It is not the matter whether her father is big hero or whatever he is also a father.... right?

If anyone feels this is little harsh, just ignore me. I am just expressing my feelings, tht's all....

Thnx,
    Chitti.:notthatway:

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi Chitti

Ur 10000% right, i agree with u, IAM NOT AGAINST LOVE

But she got married only after 18 ( she is major , whether she got mental maturity or not)and she got this valid point and it also shows that they waited for 4 four more years to do this action,

No point in discussing about this issue, after everything is over, let us pray God for their HAPPY MARRIED LIFE and Long lasting relationship and luv for the rest of their lifetime

In parents point of view, no parents can digest this, but if they see them living happily and seeing their grandchildren, they will jus forget the past and accept them, no other go, how can the parents forget the child for lifetime......i think its not possible, it may take long time for sombody........ALL IS FAIR IN LUV AND WAR

latamurali

4. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

source:andhracfae,adhravilas,timesofindia,rediffnews
    Cannot rely on media reports and go back home, says Srija
    New Delhi: Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi’s 19-year-old daughter Srija, who has secured police protection after a run-away marriage, said on Tuesday that she could not rely on media reports that her father had accepted their union and was waiting for her family to get in touch with her.
    “This has been happening for a long time. But none of the family members have got in touch with me,” she told PTI. [​IMG]
    Ms. Srija, who had eloped and married engineering graduate Shirish (22), who is the son of a reputed lawyer, last week, knocked at the doors of the Delhi High Court on Monday seeking police protection. She said her family has the contact numbers of her lawyers but have not gotten in touch with her.
    “Father has not spoken to me”

“My father has not spoken to me after the marriage,” she said.
    “I want to tell my father not to worry about my future. I want to reassure him that I am safe, that I have taken a judicious decision. I want to tell him that he will not have any regrets about the decision I have taken,” she said.
    Ms. Srija said she wanted to go back home to Hyderabad, but on the condition that her family and husband should first meet.

5. eswarireddy

eswarireddy New IL'ite

Even as the megastar is still recovering from the shock, Srija has once again given a statement on TV saying her parents are not willing to talk to her.[​IMG]
    She is still in Delhi with her husband and is likely to come to Hyderabad next week. Meanwhile, news papers from north to south have been carrying stories inspired by Srija's elopement.
    While some had psychologists to talk about it, some had society ladies to comment about it. Many feared that their children would to the same.

Tollywood grapevine is presently abuzz about differences between Megastar Chiranjeevi and his brother Pawan Kalyan over the whole affair.

As rumours would have it, Pawan discovered that Chiranjeevi knew about the Srija-Sireesh affair since a year, but had kept it under wraps. As such, even though Pawan found out about the affair from his own sources, he too was nonchalant about it. This communication gap is being seen as the cause of the rift.

Pawan, moreover, stayed aloof from the post Srija-marriage drama. Sources also suggest that the day after Chiranjeevi confided to his brother that the couple was not returning home, since they were afraid of him, Pawan carried out the high drama of depositing his revolver.

Immediately, he also went ahead to announce the setting up of the Common Man Protection Force, where in an emotional speech, he hardly mentioned his brother.

However, some sources feel Pawan did all this to make it up to Chiranjeevi. Mark Pawan’s own words, though – Naa abhimaanulu , and not Annayya abhimaanulu , as he usually says. Well? Are you left wondering? So is everybody else! <!--google_ad_region_end=article--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> var RN = new String (Math.random()); var RNS = RN.substring (2,11); var b2 = '<iframe src=""\"http://adstil.indiatimes.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_sx.ads/www.timesofindia.com/Stories/index.html/1'+RNS+'@Right3?\" WIDTH=255 HEIGHT=250 marginwidth=0 align="left" marginheight=0 hspace=1 vspace=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no bordercolor=\"#000000\"> </iframe>'; if (doweshowbellyad==1) bellyad.innerHTML = b2; </SCRIPT>

6. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Having their Lunch

[​IMG]source:andhracfae,adhravilas,timesofindia,rediffnews

"If my parents feel that I have done something wrong, I am sorry. The are not responding to my calls. If they want us back in Hyderabad, we will go there at once,"

The newly-married couple of star-daughter Srija and Sirish Bhardwaj have on Friday vowed to start their marital life within a week and both have appealed to their parents to forgive them "if at all we have pained them." Srija expressed unhappiness that nobody from her family including her father Chiranjeevi has called her up and asked about her well-being. The star-daughter has mellowed a little going by her talk on Friday when compared to her earlier utterances before the media when she had sounded totally unapologetic about the elopement and the marriage with Mr Bharadwaj against her parents’ wishes. The defying stance was conspicuous by its absence.
    "If my parents feel that I have done something wrong, I am sorry. They are not responding to my calls. If they want us back in Hyderabad, we will go there at once," she told reporters remorsefully. The couple came to AP Bhavan canteen here for lunch. Srija said that her maternal uncle Allu Aravind had been in touch with the couple. "We are keen that a marriage reception shall be organised for us," Srija said.

7. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Security to Chiranjeevi's daughter extended

Monday, October 29, 2007 (New Delhi)[​IMG]

The Delhi High Court on Monday extended the police protection to the daughter and son-in-law of Telugu megastar Chiranjeevi in the capital for further two weeks in the wake of delay in getting security for them in Hyderabad.

Justice SN Dhingra passed the order after the couple informed the court that they were planning to go to Hyderabad and have been assured by the police there that they would provide security to them within a week.

The Court had, on October 22, directed the police to provide protection to the actor's newly-wed daughter Srija (19) and son-in-law Sirish Bhardwaj (22) after the couple alleged threat to their lives from the bride's family.

The couple had alleged that they faced threats since they married against the wishes of their families.

Advocate, Pinky Anand, appearing for the couple, submitted that the duo is trying to get in touch with the actor's family but has not been able to speak to them as their phones are not responding.

They also sought direction to the family to receive them at the airport when they reach Hyderabad.

The Bench, however, rejected their plea and asked, ''Why force the family to receive? You are adult, go wherever you want to go. How can you compel your parents to accept you?''

Advocate Maninder Singh, appearing for the film star, refuted all the allegations about threat to the couple made against Chiranjeevi and family.<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=389 bgColor=#efeffb border=0><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" width="100%">Monday, 29 October 2007 14:10 IST <TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" colSpan=2><TD height=0>[​IMG]New Delhi, Oct 29: Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi on Monday informed the Delhi High Court that there was no threat from him or his family members to his newly-wed daughter and son-in-law who are in the capital under police protection.

Advocate Maninder Singh informed the court that he received an email from Chiranjeevi saying his second daughter Srija and her husband Sirish Bhardwaj had nothing to fear from him or his family members.

He produced a copy of the email before S.N. Dhingra as proof. Srija and Sirish got married Oct 17 against the wishes of their parents at an Arya Samaj Mandir in Secunderabad.

The judge extended the period of police protection to the couple for another two weeks and adjourned the matter.

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

I know love is blind and that true love does exist. Having said that, I do think that Sirja girl went over board with least consideration to her parents, dad being a very prominent personality at that and she knew what a commotion it would cause in the public.
    She started off her love affair at the tender age of 15, from what I read! The boy did not seem to have a clean record either, being alleged of a kidnap so early in his life !
    Which parent will not be hurt by such a brash act ??
    I feel that her parents should keep their firm stance and let her and her young husband fend for themselves. After all, they have their love to sustain them, right ??
    Sorry guys if I sound harsh.....I just think that if it was true love, then they should have waited till they completed their studies and had a steady job before indulging in such antics.....:mad:

L, Kamla

9. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

The financial support is comming from.........

HYDERABAD: A senior Kapu politician active in New Delhi is believed to be scripting, producing and directing the legal battle of Srija, the eloped daughter of megastar Chiranjeevi.

Srija had got married to Shirish Bharadwaj in Hyderabad on October 17 apparently against the wishes of the family. After generating much publicity here, the couple went to New Delhi and moved the Delhi High Court seeking protection for them from the Chiranjeevi family and fans of the megastar.

"The entire moral, financial and legal support is being supplied by the office of this Kapu politician. Himself aiming to become the leader of the community, his intention is to spoil the chances of Chiranjeevi to enter politics and thereby challenge this politician's hold on the Kapus,” sources in Delhi told TOI.

According to the sources, Srija and Shirish have never been to New Delhi before. "It was the staff of this politician who provided them logistic support on their arrival as well as arranged a high-profile lawyer Pinky Anand within a short notice. Even their stay as well as the miscellaneous expenses needed for them including food and transport is being provided by this office,” they added.

In Hyderabad too, the role of this politician in the whole episode is gaining momentum. Admirers of the senior Kapu leader point out, as proof of their suspicion, to the frequent spotting of the couple in New Delhi's Lodhi Garden area where the politician is residing.

"This self-styled Kapu leader thinks himself as the sole representative of the Kapu community. Any new force arising from the community is a threat for his survival in the state politics. So, removal of Chiranjeevi from the political arena is the objective of this Kapu leader,” the sources alleged. According to a senior Kapu leader, the silence of Chiranjeevi about his political moves has divided the Kapus into three groups. "While a section of Kapu leaders are disillusioned with the megastar, others are still hoping against hope that Chiranjeevi would herald a new era in AP politics. But, there is another group among the Kapus which is ever ready to scuttle his transformation into a political leader,” the leader said.

Source:timesofindia

10. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Court cannot direct Chiranjeevi

Court can not direct Chiranjeevi

New Delhi, Oct 29: Telugu megastar Chirnajeevi's daughter, Srija, and her husband, Sirish, may not get the perfect happy ending they wanted to their dramatic tale as the Delhi High Court today refused to ask the actor to receive the newly-wed in Hyderabad, where they plan to go next week.

"Why force the family to receive? You are adults, go wherever you want to go. How can you compel your parents to accept you?," Justice S N Dhingra said, while extending the police protection granted to the couple by another two weeks.

The Court extended the police protection to the newly-weds, who moved around in the high court clasping each others hands tightly, in the wake of their apprehensions over delay in getting from the police in Hyderabad, where they are planning to shift in a week's time.

The Court passed the order after the couple informed the court that they have been assured by the Hyderabad police that they would provide security to them within a week.

Justice Dhingra had, on October 22, directed the Delhi Police to provide protection to the actor's newly-wed daughter and her husband after they alleged threat to their lives from Chiranjeevi's family.

The two love-birds eloped and wedded each other on October 17 in Hyderabad before surfacing in the Capital with a request for police protection.

While moving a petition in the high court, the couple had alleged that they faced threats from the actor's family since they married against his wish.

Advocate Maninder Singh, appearing for the film star, refuted all the allegations about threat to the couple from Chiranjeevi and his family members.

He also informed the Court that the actor had written a letter to the couple's lawyer and said there was no threat to the newly-wed couple from him and his family members.

Justice Dhingra then remarked, "why write letters to the lawyer and not to the couple?"