Meetup-Invite for Bangalore ILites

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by hemchi, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

2. saikeerthana

saikeerthana New IL'ite

hi hemchi,

thank you so much for considering me and sending a PM though i have been not in touch with you guys for a longer time .but the fact is before i used to browse from the office and 2 months back i have quit my job and enjoying @ home with my daughter .i think the ilite meet got over.i'm sorry for late reply.

regards

sai

3. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Dear all,

It was great to meet so many Bangalore ILites this time. The planned time was 3 PM. By the time all of gathered and seated, it was almost 3-30 PM. None of us had checked this thread after 10 AM that day and hence couldn't know about Manjulapathy not making to the meet. We were concerned of her since she hadn't seen any of us, nor had phone numbers. Finally at 3-30, we all decided to go inside and hoped she would come inside if at all she comes. All the others who had confirmed did make it to the meet and it was a wonderful experience.:thankyou2: ladies who made this meet a fun time.

Those of you who missed out, do make it for the next meet. :welcome This meet is planned for 25th of July when we will have Varalotti, the famous writer in IL would be in Bangalore.

Regards,
    Hema

4. annapoorna_cs

annapoorna_cs New IL'ite

hi hema,

that's a great news for me!!
    i am coming to b'lore on 3rd july. i will surely make it up for the meet up on 25th july.

i am very excited to meet u all !!!
    :cheers
    thanx
    anna

5. manjulapathy

manjulapathy Senior IL'ite

Hi hema!
    I just saw the post and I am extremely sorry for not making it. I was alos looking forward to meeting you all. something very important (which cannot be avoided ) cropped up and I had to cancel my Bangalore meet. I dont think I can make it on 25th of july as my sister and BIL are arriving from Florida (after 4 years of gap) exactly that day. Even if it is a day before or the next saturday (1st august) I can definitely make it...Will you consider? In case there is any change in this meet please post here and I will COME.
    Once again sorry for the inconvenience caused
    I am looking forward to meeting you all soon :)

6. durgees

durgees Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I missed to check IL for a long time. :( So I missed this meet.

It would have been a nice and memorable meet for me, as it was on my Birthday...

Thanks Hemchi for sending me a PM. I missed to check that even. :(

Checked out the photos. You all had a nice time it seems.

Anyway, waiting for a next meet... :)

Durga...

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite