1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Meet Bob!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by meenasankaran, Mar 12, 2015.

1. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viswa sir,

I am not at all sure I am worthy of all your praises but I very much appreciate your kind heart and generous spirit. Just like me playing peek-a-boo with all my IL friends, humor comes and goes for me at its own whim. I write when the mood strikes and usually it is not about anything earth-shattering. :biggrin2:

I just have a bit of fun every now and then pulling someone's feet and this time poor Bob had the misfortune to fall under my radar. :) Thank you for the appreciative feedback Viswa sir.

2. meenasankaran

You and me both Satchi. :biggrin2:

Bob has finally managed to kick my Muse awake just when I had given up on getting any help from her in writing. Guess I owe Bob a lot more than a stale essay. He deserves an Ode from me but alas, I am no poet.:lol: Thanks for the wonderful welcome Satchi.

1 person likes this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

But but Meena, all that you say - one finger typing and fantastic posts rightfully go to one and only @Cheeniya Sir! I was talking about him, not me.....me...it is all rapid typing with a lot of back space and delete keys used time and again :biggrin2:

2 people like this.
  4. meenasankaran

Dear GG,

Glad Bob brought a smile to your day just as he did to mine. A Bob a day will surely keep the doctor away, don't you think? :biggrin2:

2 people like this.
  5. meenasankaran

Thank you Akansha1982. :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

6. meenasankaran

Dear Balajee,

I can't agree more with you. :) We all can do with a little change of pace every now and then but boy, was that a change of pace for me or what? :biglaughI come from a family that believes in not 'wasting time'. We like to run through life checking off the tasks to be done so yes it was a wonderful change for me to meet Bob. May his tribe increase!

7. meenasankaran

Dear Pushpa aunty,

Thank you not only for your lovely feedback but also for being the first one in a long time to appreciate the virtue of patience in me. :yes: I am glad you enjoyed the snippet. :)

8. meenasankaran

Dear Jaya ma'm,

Your story of the Aussie salesman blew me over. My friend Bob can definitely use a few pointers from this salesman. What a talent indeed! moneysmiley Thank you for a great feedback.

9. meenasankaran

Ha ha ha....trust me to goof up like this. :) I stand corrected.

I didn't know that Sri Uncle's writings are the result of one-finger typing. Who could imagine that given his writing contributions to the world of IL! That is so awesome. More power to his finger then!

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear dear Meena!

Yes you are back and yes your snippets are just as enthralling!

Bob is now a favorite in IL and BOb will never be forgotten, especially by me who is also slow in everything!! Or else, I would not be coming so late to read this!!

However, even the slow me is quick to ask the question as to why our Meena does the disappearing act on us at IL?? So, now you have given us dear Bob, please come again fast and keep us engaged with your excellent humor!

Don't leave us again. Or else, I will see to it that there is a sweet Bob at every store you visit and don't blame me if your sides are bruised, thanks to your daughters! :rotfl

Oh, I must thank Srama, Viswamitra,Balajee, Akanksha and I am sure more will follow who will nominate this to FP! Congratulations!

L, Kamla

2 people like this.