Meditation for achieving Success in Exams

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by anukarsha, Feb 21, 2012.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends :)

I've uploaded my audio/video on YouTube to achieve success in exams. This helps in reducing anxiety, stress etc. related with exams. Please do have a look at that. The duration is only 13 minutes, odd seconds.

It is a self-hypnosis audio, so I recommend that you please do not listen to it while driving or doing something which requires your conscious attention.

Thanks so much.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aNRZNViNt4

1 person likes this.

2. aniketa

aniketa New IL'ite

very nice and really very helpful one

3. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear aniketa for your reply. I'm glad that you could find my audio/video of some value. Thanks so much. :)

4. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anu,
    Just wanted you to know that I played both your videos more than once and they gave me a lot of peace of mind.Though I'm not going to appear in an exam,this will help me,as life itself is a test,isn't it?
    Are you in the process of creating more videos?Can you refer me to any other youtube video or CD for self-hypnosis /self-affirmation? THANK YOU a million times.

5. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thank you dear racr for your kind words.:)

I'm not very sure about the titles of videos on self affirmation; but yes, I suggest that you type self hypnosis for self-esteem, or affirmations etc in the YouTube search bar. I'm sure you would get many. There is one sweet video by the name "Jessica's Affirmations," that is a cute li'l girl's video. Watch it, I'm sure you'll love it. It would surely bring a broad smile on your face.

6. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi Friend :)

Just wanted to share with you that I've touched a base of 36 subscribers and 9500+ hits on my video "Meditation for Success in Exams" on YouTube. I hope to touch 10,000 hits soon.

I had prepared this video in a span of just two hours for my elder daughter who was in grade X ICSE then. And uploaded it on YouTube so that her friends can also listen to this. Not a masterpiece, I would say; but it is surely helping students across the globe.

Thank you God, thank you Universe for being there with me. And thank you all the patrons for making this home-made video a huge success. :bowdown

1 person likes this.
  7. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi Racr :)

How are you doing? I am doing well. Thanks for liking my post.

I hope you are aware of the bitter fact that our thread "Personality Growth through Spiritual Routine" is no more in the forum. It has been deleted for no apparent reason. I tried my best to get it back, but I think, we are never going to get it back. Anyway! Just wanted to share this thought with you.

I have decided not to write quality stuff here in this forum. Though I am starting a new thread on Spirituality, starting from today. But, I really do not intend to get involved in this place.

I hope you would like my new thread too! Please do keep in touch. Take care, Bye.:)

8. AnjanaSawant

AnjanaSawant Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thank you dear Anjana for your response. I also stay in Mumbai. Maybe, we will meet sometime. Thanks once again! :bowdown

10. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Dear Anu,
    I'm doing fine,glad to know the same from you! How are your daughters doing?Is the elder one in medical college now?
    Its really sad that the thread is no longer there.I used to visit it many a time and read your inspiring words and the responses from Viswa sir,Aspire..What can I say,it's entirely our loss,Anu.

You may say that,but your concern for fellow humans and us here..will keep you involved !After all,we have a 'spiritual konnect' with each other. I will be following the new thread.God bless!Racr

1 person likes this.