meaning of my dream

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by cherry26, Dec 13, 2011.

1. cherry26

cherry26 New IL'ite

hello all,today afternoon(around 2pm) two crows were been seen in my dream..
    It was like both of dem were fighting and one killed the other and the killed one fell on me wid all his blood falling on my hands and whole body..im very much afraid nw..never dreamt such kind of dream b4,really feeling much stressed..also i googled and found out tht it resembels to death..cnt express how afraid im feeling of ..plzzz giude me wid proper meaning abt my dream and also let me know ne solution for it plzzzzzzzz ......

2. shakerIL

shakerIL New IL'ite

Hello cherry26,
    Your dream may or may not have any significance or meaning. But nothing to worry about to the extent that you are thinking based on google searches.
    Just try to take it off your mind, simple prayers and thoughts of the holy ones help with diluting your fear/concerns.

ShakerIL

3. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Seeing blood in the dream is not a bad sign... go to a temple(Amman temple ,Goddess) that would do.:)

4. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

It's not a bad dream so please do not worry.

5. cherry26

cherry26 New IL'ite

thanx all ladies,and yes amunique its nt agood sign even i do agree..ill definately go and pray in temple
    bcoz,few days b4 i dreamt of snake and serpent..dont know y such kind of dream taking place......