1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

me too.. feeling sleepy and lazy always

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by tuffyshri, Apr 1, 2009.

1. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

am a mom of 2.5 years daughter. i always feel sleepy in the day time and get migrane becoz of that. i am feeling lazy dont want to do any work at all. dont know where am i wasting the time but days are by-gone and nothing productive. exercises makes it worse. food adds more sleep. any suggestion pls.

2. amallela

amallela New IL'ite

I thought of asking you to exercise more. But looks that that is not helping you much. Do one thing, go outdoors and walk in parks. Now, it is almost summer, I am sure you will fight that with walking.

3. priyas

priyas New IL'ite

Hi

I had the same problem last year. I feel like I want to sleep in the afternoon and I dont have energy till night.

But then I went for my physical check up to the doctor.The test results showed me that I had thyroid.So the doctor gave me the medications and now I'm feeling energetic and I can carry on my house chores.

I'm not trying to frighten you here.So speak to the doctor first and then try to decide.

-priyas.

4. AlameluP

AlameluP New IL'ite

Hi,

First rule out health reasons - anemia, thyroid. Your doc should be able to help.

Second, tending to a toddler can be taxing - and you may be getting sapped because of it. Take a nap (30 mins to 1 hour) when your daughter does, wake up before she does,so that you feel fresh and still have precious time for yourself. If you have longer nap, then your sleep cycle will be affected.

Third, have good walks in evening when it is cooler, take a bath and then go to sleep This way your night sleep will be of good quality and you will wake up fresh.

Also, keep yourself engaged and active - dont take it easy because you are at home. It is a vicious cycle, but has to be broken. Once your daughter is a little older, take up some satisfying work - for remuneration or as social service - that will keep you alert and contended.

Keep up the spirit !