1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Me lucky or unlucky

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 17, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Kamala dear true in the end all was well. Thanks for your lovely message and your good wishes

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Satchi dear yes good and bad both happened and I took it that God wanted it that way.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mindi dear ya I am feeling better now. My week days are also good sometimes and sometime sdull. True end result was good so I am lucky

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Srini dear thanks dear for the lovely message

5. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Its indeed that you are very lucky as your leg pain subsided and Gods thambulam came back to you. It means that god wants to be with you.

Normally people here do not give awayt the tambulam.. probably they might give the coconut to somme one .. but not the thambulam.. Its considered as very sacred from god .. hence probably God thought that you have to keep your thambulam with yourself that it came back to you! Its a good sign in my perspective :)

2 people like this.
  6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijima
    ...your Dh is blessed, you remind me of my mother, who sees my Dad as the ultimate! Loved your narrative.
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sara dear glad to see you here. True dear God wanted me to have the thambulam. Though that day the pain subsided later it continued. It seems it is Veracular veins and I am taking treatment for that.

Normally people here do not give awayt the tambulam.. probably they might give the coconut to somme one .. but not the thambulam.. Its considered as very sacred from god .. hence probably God thought that you have to keep your thambulam with yourself that it came back to you! Its a good sign in my perspective :

Ya I know dear but I had did archana for my good health , so wanted to give the thambulam to someone. Anyway I think God wanted me to have the thambulam. It was His wish.

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mega dear glad you liked the post and to know that your mom is also like me