MBA (software testing and quality assurance) thru distance edu

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by ransen, Jul 3, 2013.

1. ransen

ransen Silver IL'ite

Is it? I called 2 days back and said they are still preparing the course materials. Even i called today and they told us to wait for some days.
    Did u call bharathiar university? Even i sent my brother who is in coimbatore in person and inquire about the course. He said the same. Looks like they need certain count of students to actually start the course. May be they are waiting for that. Can u please check with ur respective study center and confirm the same?

2. ramyaganesh04

ramyaganesh04 Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    Will check directly in person and get back u...

3. HareKrsna

HareKrsna New IL'ite

Hi, thanks much for any further updates on this.

4. ransen

ransen Silver IL'ite

I called the university again and they informed that this course is not available for this academic year since they didnt get enough students.(??!!!). I have planned to join some other specialization.

5. bpavithra

bpavithra New IL'ite

I m also interested in it. Can you give an update when is the course starting date and the admission procedures plz...

1 person likes this.
  6. ransen

ransen Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the suggestion Ravi. I have already got enrolled in MBA Information System Management. I know these distance learning wont me fetch me much. But i just want to keep myself engaged.

7. ransen

ransen Silver IL'ite

Software testing is not available this year. I joined in Information Systems Management. Check the university website for information on admission procedures and study centres in your locality. Go to the study centre and ask for further information on admission procedures. Hurry up since the admission will end soon for the upcoming academic year.

8. Makuli

Makuli New IL'ite

Hi Please give me more details about this degree, would like to join in the course.

9. ransen

ransen Silver IL'ite

Try exploring in bharathiar university website. You will get enough information in distance education link.

10. Makuli

Makuli New IL'ite

Hi Ransen, thanks for the reply....browsed the website. am also searching for internship in QA field. I live in Arizona......:)