Mayoor School reviews

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by mdmini, Apr 27, 2014.

1. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Dear Ladies

Please provide your feedback on Mayoor school if anyone has their kids enrolled there. What is their method of teaching/ teacher qualification/ school atmosphere.

I know it's too early to comment on a new school but looking out for suitable advise, my son will start KG1 next year and i am still confused if i should put him in a CBSE school or UK syllabus.

As it is we do not have much indian schools here in AUH.. hoping this would be of the same reputation as the Mayoor in india.

Thank you!!

2. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

HI Ladies... no mayor feedback yet?

3. ajenna

ajenna New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have got admission for my girl to kg1 at mayoor starting this september...Anyone else have kids there? Please share ur reviews...

4. riyazap

riyazap New IL'ite

hi,
    can u share ur review about the school as u have mentioned ur kid started mayoor school from sep14 onwards.... how do u feel by now... how is the environment there... how about the teachers.... how is ur kid feeling at school...
    waiting for ur reviews as am thinking of getting my kid into KG1 this year into mayoor...
    thanks in advance...

5. Sowmya2809

Sowmya2809 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Can you give some reviews about the school.
    How is your daughter starting september admissions.
    DO they have any september batch too..
    it would be really nice if you giive some details, since my son is 3.1 yr old now and am looking for kg1 admissions
    thanks
    sowmya

6. agilasrijith

agilasrijith Bronze IL'ite

Friends, pls gimme your valuable feedback about mayoor school.
    pls mention what is the pick up and drop time for the school bus in electra street.
    also, earlier it was mentioned in the school about food (in the fees section) is it still applicable.
    what is the travel time to reach school from city?

7. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Agila

Registration has already started for Mayoor school.. Being new school, its quite early to pass any judgement but many parents have been sending their kids to Kgs and are quite satisfied with the school and its management. kids enjoy different activities in school with no homework.

With respect to specifics about picks ups and drops , good idea to check with the transporter of the school for the fairer idea.

Hope it helps !

8. agilasrijith

agilasrijith Bronze IL'ite

9. shaalu

shaalu New IL'ite

Hi
    I m also thinking abt mayoor for my kid. Can u plz share ur review and experience of it. What is the school timings and bus timings too?

10. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Hi Shaalu

My kid is not in Mayoor school but my colleagues kids are. It's difficult to give a feedback now since the school is new. I think we should give it some time. But the parents seem to like the school as the stress is less on students. No homeworks and although they are a CBSE school, they kind of embibe the study nature of O level schools. They encourage learning through play approach. This is what i heard from my colleagues..