1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

May-december Match

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Nonya, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

in olden times in India, Rajas used to have a 10 yr older first wife. But then had several other wifes.
    My maternal uncle married few yrs older girl, no one discussed by by calculation of their peers ages, it come out.
    they have very good marriage.
    I do think, young have more energy but they might not have meaning.
    People have different needs in marriage and they try to meet it in different ways.
    My need is to be cherished, to be persued, in past- have some career, to have faithful husband- I would have easily married a 20 year older man....If I was 25 and him 45, np, I would have loved to be apple of his eye.
    The only draw backs would be something like dismissive behavior by guy due age difference based on his life experiences- meaning he will just know more- about most things- this is a major downer for me- I always like to be in the know.
    But then again, husband has dismissive behavior, is getting more more life experiences since marriage since he travels and sees the world.
    But he never cherished me. So, if someone were to ask my opinion I would say, figure out your needs, try to see if you can meet them in the marriage. Needs like having children, financial stability, intimacy, political ambition, career move, getting a party ticket :), love etc.
    But above all, man and woman should be attracted towards each other, are they? If they are, why not marry.

madras2018 likes this.
  2. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

LOL. Haha.

Vaikuntha likes this.
  3. Light

Light New IL'ite