1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

May be we are different from each other ,but we complete each other.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 1, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Scorpio dear glad to see you here thanks for your sweet fb QUOTE=Scorpio707;3330030]Hello Vijima..

Felt so touched reading the last para ...bonding with your husband so beautifully explained :clap...[/QUOTE]

2. iyerviji

Priya dear thanks for your thought provoking fb and sweet message about us.Thanks so much for your heartfelt wishes and prayers , which we need most in old age

3. iyerviji

Prerna dear thanks for your appreciaiton

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

"Real love is not based on romance, candle light dinner and walks along the beach.In fact it is based on Respect, Compromise, Care and Trust."

These words are very true and golden words.. For any relationship it's very important.. For love these are the souls...lovely writeup Viji ma. ..

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Vaheeda dear thanks for making my day with your visit after a long long time. Very happy to see you with your sweet message. God bless you. Whenever I read your name cant forget the day I came to your place and you surprised me with so many yummy dishes

6. brin123

brin123 New IL'ite

Dear Viji ,
    You have provided a simple , pleasant yet in depth explanation and example of a successful relationship.
    like your blog for being very naïve and straight from heart

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

Thank you very muchBrin dear, welcome tomy thread and glad to get your compliments

8. Shalumurthy

Shalumurthy Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji aunty,

I got a chance to read your post only today and wow!!

The way you had written flows directly from your heart and I feel bad for not nominating your post!! I'm an emotional idiot and the words from your post below bought tears to my eyes.

" Its ok if he goes first because I can manage somehow though I will miss him but for him it will be difficult without me."

Loved your post!

Cheers!

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Thanks for visiting my thread Shaludear. Its ok if you had nominated,you should be happy that I got the award along with you and I was double winner because for the award for my post and a winner for nominating your post. Glad you liked my post

10. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

Dear VijiMa,

A beautiful life story filled with true love. From the title, to the opening lines and the entire context, filled with deep and profound love. You are such a rare and precious gem of a person. I'm happy that both are you are made for each other. Your thoughts are filled with such sincerity and wisdom. You are a symbol of true Shakthi - powerful woman and the Goddess. May God bless you both with many more healthy years together. And more opportunities to play with your grandchildren. All your snippets are lovely,lively,and laudable! This one especially is the diamond in the crown! Glad it was recognized by many and you got awarded too. God bless you to write many more such wonderful masterpieces, to enlighten all who read them. Closing with Prayers and best wishes my dear VijiMa!

1 person likes this.