1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

May be we are different from each other ,but we complete each other.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji Aunty,
    It's a pleasure to read about you and uncle. Here I am, planning date nights, hiring baby sitters so we have some "us time" thinking this is how we are going to bond. You just busted the alone time myth!
    Heres wishing you many more such wonderful golden years together. May you both remain as happy always.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Periamma for your appreciation, glad to see you here. Thanks for the good wishes also

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Viswa dear thanks for your wishes. I have no words to express my feelings fo ryour fb. Feeling very happy to receive your appreciation. There is always so much to learn from your posts. Your fb means a lot to me. Thanks Viswa

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread dear , thanks for your compliments and for yur good wishes and prayers

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Laks dear glad to get your fb and glad you liked my post. You aae are also doing a great job dear, thanks for your good wishes

1 person likes this.
  6. annujp82

annujp82 Gold IL'ite

One should be so lucky to have a love so deep and long. I hope I am lucky in love as you have been, Viji mami. What a wonderful post. Brought tears to my eyes.

1 person likes this.
  7. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Hello Vijima..

Felt so touched reading the last para ...bonding with your husband so beautifully explained :clap...

1 person likes this.
  8. priya4raj

priya4raj Silver IL'ite

Dear Aunty,
    It feels so good so see that you and your husband enjoy each other's companionship, carry love and respect and therefore have gained the respect of many others like us. Marriage is a bond that teaches us 'selfless love' and how nice of you to think about 'going first'.. You both will live long to cherish the golden memories you share with each other, teach all of us about what life is, get many FP nominations and wins, and a lot more. Though, i am young, i wish you from all of my heart to excel in whatever you get into! My prayers, too :)

2 people like this.
  9. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

Vijima, you have revealed the simple but powerful secret of successful married life hugsmiley this and coming generations need to understand it to lead a longer happy married life.

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Annu dear true I am blessed to have a gem of a husband . Dont worry you will be also lucky as you are so loving person . Sorry to know that my post brought tears