May - 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by shardaeranki, Sep 11, 2016.

1. shardaeranki

shardaeranki Junior IL'ite

Hello IL's,

Yetserday got my pregnancy confirmed,due in first week of May'17. Now currently in my sixth week. This is my second pregnancy, first kid is 8 years old. Doc scheduled the ultrasound scan next week.

Wishing happy and healthy preganncy to all.

Swetha2017 and Vasumathy like this.

2. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Congrats. I am conceived recently with second kid. My due date is April 30. As my periods are irregular. Only after first ultrasound, I may know exact due date. I think my due date will change to May. I will come to know next tuesday( first ultrasound).

3. Yummymum

Yummymum New IL'ite

Hi ,

I'm currently in my 7th week and my due date is may 10th . I'm in my mid 30's and this is my second pregnancy . I saw my baby's flickering heart in my last ultrasound . Next week the technician will try to hear it with Doppler . Ive been advised complete bed rest as I'm bleeding everyday . It's boring to be on bed all day . Whenever I try to do something around the house my husband comes running to stop me from doing anything . Is anyone in the similar situation with bedrest ??

4. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Congrats everyone
    hello girls, i had my 1st scan and doctor said that due date is 4th may. I m 7 weeks as of now. As of now, i feel tired most of the time, but no vomitting. 4 years back when i had joined another due date club here, all of us were 1st time moms and the thread was lucky for us. we all had smooth pregnancy and had healthy babies. This time its 2nd time mom club i guess, but yes this will be lucky for each of us again. Wish all of u healthy and happy pregnancy.

5. shardaeranki

Hi IL's,

Congrats to all ladies in May due date club, wishing them a healthy and happy pregnancy all the way.

Today had my first scan and doc confirmed that heartbeat has started, but there is some few days difference in the gestational age of the foetus and the actual age of the foetus. Just wondering how it will effect my pregnancy later. The gynae has said no problem this will get covered later.

Anyone of you faced something like this ?

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy and stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey.

Hope many more will join you in this club and share their pregnancy with each other.
    Have a great time.

7. momtwobe

momtwobe Junior IL'ite

Congratulations to all.

I am on the family way for the second time. My elder one is three and half years old. My 7th week got completed yesterday and my due date is 7th May.

Doctor has given the date for scan after a week. Hoping and praying that all should go normal and smooth.

Wishing all a happy and smooth pregnancy.

Vasumathy likes this.
  8. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

sharda, its normal dont worry. it usually happens when u have irregular periods cycle. nothing to worry abt. Trust ur doctor

9. momtwobe

momtwobe Junior IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Hope all are doing good.

I do not feel like eating at all. Cooking smell brings nausea and start to feel stomach full from late evenings. I have a discomfort feel when ever i get the smell of any food, dish washing soap or liquid or even body wash for that matter.

Do any one of you feel the same?

Eat healthy and take care.

10. shardaeranki

Congrats momtwobe.

I am feeling nausea and fatigue whole day, which becomes worse in evening. Also my apetite has decreased but hunger has increased. May b all these will subside my the end of first trimester.