May 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by swathijan, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hubby is here in Tirunelveli, bit held up with some household works and check up :)
    Dr. asked me to come on next monday....still i have to wait for sometime i guess.
    Whenever i get the false contraction i too think that i am gonna deliver in few hours...he he :)

2. Magee

@Ruvi217

We are so excited and want to get hold and see our little one soon... Hope you will be ready with your hospital bag :)

3. Magee

My update:

This Monday went for a checkup, they checked baby heart beat, everything is fine.
    No Internal checkup...Dr. asked me to come on next Monday...oohhh do i need to wait until next monday:hide:

Back pain is getting strong day by day...every day having false pain and contraction.

Just to turn my thinking to something else ....Today thought to make a complete meal for my family (all these days my mil use to cook) so made Ghee Rice, Gobi Butter Masala and Pepper Chicken :) ... Don't know how to pass another few days or a week until my D Datethinkingsmiley

1 person likes this.
  4. anushali

anushali Senior IL'ite

Hi friendsss
    Can we all join together on whats app application?? For future discussions n sharing pics of our may miracles...

1 person likes this.
  5. Ruvi217

Ruvi217 Silver IL'ite

waiting for your updates....:)

6. Ruvi217

Ruvi217 Silver IL'ite

yes we shld...wini was alrite join as well...who all want to be?

7. Ruvi217

Ruvi217 Silver IL'ite

he he he typical same behavior....dont worry...lets just pray for a healthy baby...
    its good that everything is normal...docs rush things whn they see problems...isnt it nice that god is giving us chance to deliver naturally and in healthy way....

pls thank god and keep praying....all willl be well...yes keep urself busy...i also try to do...

and yes my contractions are back...i got them again today while asleep...and interestingly i read somewhere there are nothing called false pains...whtever we are getting are real ones which are preparing our body...lets see howmuch these have helped in our next scan....

last friday i requested my doc to do internal checkup as i was feeling pains for good 6 hrs the previous night and also felt sore down below...so its ok if she hasnt performed internal checkup yet....did u mention to your doc abt ur contractions n pains etc...

my next appointment is on this saturday...

i feel now i will deliver around 28th may only...as my mother delivered us after 40th week only...so am at peace and preparing myself for late post date also....

crazzzyyy i m :hatsoff

8. Ruvi217

Ruvi217 Silver IL'ite

9. anushali

anushali Senior IL'ite

10. Magee

Yeah we can create a group ....