May 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by swathijan, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Ruvi217

Ruvi217 Silver IL'ite

@Magee - where are you??

2. angel1719

angel1719 Silver IL'ite

hi...intuition is about somewhere between 20 to 24th for me...my 1st kid was born at 38 weeks and 3 days. but he wasn't growing after 36th week since my placenta was matured and started calcifying...so doc called me for check up on 38th week and found growth corresponding to 36th week...and she called me for a scan with radiologist 2 days later and he confirmed it was still at 36th week....then in the evening she swirled and that may be led to breaking of water and contraction and next morning on 38 +3 my son was born....(i had an epidural and episiotomy too)

3. anushali

anushali Senior IL'ite

Hi all new mommies?? Whats up withyou all?? I got busy with mine little bud... we have named him as avi. Frm our names.. mine name is vaishali n hubby name anuj.. enjoying motherhood..

1 person likes this.
  4. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ruvi and Angel

I am doing well. Often getting false pain, contraction....feel like waiting for long time....

1 person likes this.
  5. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

@anushali

Wow! Nice name dear....

6. Ruvi217

Ruvi217 Silver IL'ite

Hello Magee - same here I was getting lot of false pains and contractions etc.
    But now these are stopped and I am able to sleep properly but yes i was getting really impatient and my father counseled me today....

he said its better if the baby comes on time as he/she will be healthy - almost 15 days left yet so be patient and stop thinking much...

after this i am relaxed now and praying for good health of baby...i shldnt rush things also my doc had already told there is lot of time so i shld be listening to all experts rather than gng crazy for no reason at all

silly me :hide:

i guess time will just fly...as wini said we are almost there :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Ruvi217

Ruvi217 Silver IL'ite

awww such a cute name -- hope you are doing fine i heard abt earthquake in northern part of india...be safe

anu whn u get time pls share ur birth story - even a short para will do...if i m not wrong u had c section too...any particular reason for that?

1 person likes this.
  8. Ruvi217

Ruvi217 Silver IL'ite

hey ur scan is due today - pls do update - i hope this time all will be healthy and lets pray that we survive next 2 weeks without any issues...may god bless our LOs and give us strength to deliver them normally and in a healthy way...

1 person likes this.
  9. Ruvi217

Ruvi217 Silver IL'ite

@winipooh @sugansunil - keep posting updates as and when you get time :)

@sugansunil - pls share ur birth story

10. angel1719

angel1719 Silver IL'ite

Oo that is really a thoughtful name. I loved it. On the name front I have not made any decision on that...I hope to get a good one by the time he is out. :p

O Magee, you know what...I thought you have delivered since, you were not there for a day or so.. i was like magee delivered for sure..when is ur next check up.

O yes, today. I am not sure if they will scan but it will be an internal check..i dread that a lot....
    I will update you all about my check up once I am done with it. :)

2 people like this.