May 2010 Due

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Sunny1, Sep 19, 2009.

1. baru15

baru15 Senior IL'ite

Hey Glascobaby...a big hug to u too
    sad to hear abt ur situation.
    Dont worry..days will fly away and soon u will be united with ur DH as well with ur LO:).

All the best for ur GD test.so when is ur baby shower??
    TC dear..

2. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Baby Shower !! Nice.. :) We dont have baby shower functions in our family / caste.. But, I would love to have one... But have no clue about it.. So guess, will let go that wish of mine.. :(

Hubby keeps telling me I will do it for you, but I know he will eventually come and ask me " What are we supposed to exactly do, Preethi " !! :bonkactually, i like the traditional one instead of a mere get-together..

Maybe will have a neat function once my LO has arrived !

Will start baby shopping by March mid.. Dont want to delay it and role down in the stores instead of walking.

This lil felo seems all over my belly offlate.. Sometimes I get strong kicks at the back, sometimes, near my ribs, and otherwise all over belly ! :)

i sometimes even feel he is pinching me ! :spin My hubby feels i am nuts ! But, I feel the pinch.. I am sure my doctor would name me nuts too ! :)

Cute part is, when my hubby just keeps his hand over my belly, this boy gives a hi-five ! :crazy Bonding with Dad, must be ! :bonk

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  3. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Today had my detailed scan.Every thing was fine in the test except the kidney's part.Which showed Renal Pelvic dialation,eg the upper limit is 4mm & mine is 5 mm I surfed the net & found some saying its ok it will be normal at later scans.but some studies also mention its a soft marker for fetal abnormalities.I had triple test & NT scan at 12 weeks.Which showed low risk.I am very worried.

4. nithyadavidson

nithyadavidson Bronze IL'ite

Hi Cutekid,

I am not familiar with the Renal Pelvic dilation but hope it should not be a big problem. What did your dr say? BTW which week did u take your anomaly scan? Hope other ladies will be able to give some more light to the issue.

Tk care

5. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Cutekid,

I remember studying about it during college. I think the dilation may rectify itself after birth or sometimes may look alright in scan done in 3rd trimester. Also, the measurement is just a 1 mm more than normal upper limit.. I have read examples of 10 mm and all..

Guess, the obstruction if any is the issue else, it usually becomes fine. But then, for Down's there many more soft markers and not just this isnt.. So, if everything else is alright why do you worry.

Every woman has a ' risk ' in Down's. It is just a number. You need to worry only if you are above 35 or close to 40 years of age and the risk ratio is like 1:100 or something.. Low risk means, DONT WORRY. :)

Dont get paranoid.. Just have faith in God and pray hard. Things will get worse if you stress out. You have along way to go so, just stay positive and dont think anything else.

Trust your faith.. :)

Take care..

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  6. reeema

reeema New IL'ite

Hi All

I joined this club long back but have been inactive for quite some time. I keep reading all the post though. My due date is 7th may.
    I can feel strong baby movements now. I live in London. Is there anyone in this club who is from London? Have you all started your baby shopping? My parents and in laws say that we shouldn't buy anything till the baby arrives. Hence, just doing some window shopping now.

Good to see this club very active

Regards
    Reema

7. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Reema,

It is true that there is emotional thing behind not buying stuff before baby arrives in India.. But it a'int possible abroad, atleast not in US or UK ( I suppose ).. :)

I cannot expect my hubby to run to stores and get car seat / mittens / clothes/ diapers etc while I am in the hospital. He will freak out and will have no clue.. :) Even my parents cannot go..
    Moreover, like in India, we dont have baby clothing in every knook and corner of the streets where in we can just shop anytime.. We will have to compare and buy the affordable ones much before.

So, here we need to have atleast the basic stuff rather than buy from the expensive hospital outlets.. :)

We wil be starting baby shopping maybe in mid March. or end. Dont want to push it till April, when I could be feeling much heavier.. :)

8. minakshiv

minakshiv New IL'ite

Hi Cutekid,

Please dont worry- i think all is fine when it came out as low risk during your NT testing. What does you doctor have to say on this?? I know it is hard not to worry but dont stress yourself unnecessarily.

Hi Reema, Welcome aboard!!! Have a healthy pregancy :)

Take Care...

9. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi Reema ,
    welcome dear!

Hello Preethi,Nithya,Minakshi
    I did my 21 week FA scan.All the other measurements are in place.Hence the dr. has asked only for scan in 32 weeks.Its bilateral pelvis dilation in one kidney.
    Preethi,As you are a dr. you know well & will guide me correctly.I too wish & pray that it should be fixed asap.Just want a healthy baby.

10. nithyadavidson

nithyadavidson Bronze IL'ite

Hi Cute Kid,

I believe you have raised the same query and got positive reply .Don't worry. As Minakshi said please don't stress yourself. All the Best. Tk care.