masani amman temple

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by samba, Jul 31, 2009.

1. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    We want to visit Masani amman temple,heard that its near coimbatore.This temple is to make our enemies silent.can anyone give more details?

2. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  3. jaisriram

jaisriram New IL'ite

I'm having a doubt regarding this temple... if we lost or anything is stolen, red chillies are grinded.. but we have to grind it ? or we have to pray to god tat we will grind red chillies?

4. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

Hi Radhiga,
    Thanx a lot for ur info.......:)

5. sreedevimk

sreedevimk New IL'ite

Hi,

You have to visit Maasani Amman temple and grind chillies to getback your lost valuables. Then you have to visit the temple again only after getting the lost thing,during this visit you have to apply oil on the Sacred stone where you have grinded red chillies before.

Mahashakthi Maasani Amman Thaayey Thunai

Regds,

Janakinarne likes this.
  6. kiranmadhu

kiranmadhu Senior IL'ite

i have seen a person standing near the grinding stone grinding red chillies for devotees. But not sure about the procedure. I have heard that when some valuable gets stolen and if you do the chillies grinding, the thief would bring the valuable back or you would get it back.
    But in general, the goddess is supposed to be a karunai deivam for ladies' related problems such as menstrual, pregnancy related problems.

7. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

It is a very famous temple near Pollachi.

Heard a lot abt Masani Ammans shakti.

8. suryarams

suryarams New IL'ite

Hi,

I want to go to the temple and apply red chilli paste to the deity. But I am in a different country. i will not be able to go there is person. Is there a way I can do it from my place.

9. abhisheksaini

abhisheksaini New IL'ite

This temple is really a beautiful place to visit, it is a bit rural but you will definitely enjoy there.

10. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Hi,

She is my favorite god. The temple is in Ananimalai near pollachi.

There is also one more thiing followed, i.e. writing letter to amman, They will selll some papers. We need to write our desires on it and give to priest while we are going near amman,. The priest will get and place the letter near amman, Once it gets fullfilled we need to do "Ennai kappu" , This is another procedure followed.

There is a history stating that Lord Rama during war with Ravana, created Masaniamman in sand and prayed for him to get victory. Such a power full god. One of my places where my wishes will definitely answered.