1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage Proposal-- Very Money Minded

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ArunaJan, Mar 19, 2020.

1. LonelyWoman

LonelyWoman New IL'ite

Seems like a weird guy! But nowadays, when women have lots of demands, looks like men are trying to match those by being equally practical. Maybe he read some prenups that Americans typically sign and is trying to do something similar. Like the other ladies said, if he calls you dumb etc. before the wedding, who knows what he will do after. Run!

SinghManisha and lavani like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@ArunaJan
    When one fail to think of asking in right time counter questions, naturally his or her mind would be in a dilemma.
    2. It could be a battle between head & heart.
    3. When questions or enquiries turned heartless and materialistic only in toto, the entire progression of family life would be in jeopardy.
    4. One should keep handy a questionnaire covering all aspects of future life with partner that caters to his or her expectations out of such WEDLOCK. Ask partner's or groom under consideration the questionnaire faithfully orally watch for hid body language and gauge his real interest the hidden agenda if any.
    5. If one fails to touch his or her emotional chord and touch only partner's wallet, that is the moment one should turn more guarded.
    6. Beware and aware and avoidance of adventure in WEDLOCK should be the motto.
    God Bless.

3. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Op I feel suspicious as he wants you to marry in US without telling anyone. Who knows he might not tell his relatives too. This might put you in deep risk. I feel more concerned about this point than others. He seems more stingy too. It is ok if both of you contribute towards better life but make sure in future your husbands put your name on the property too.

4. caninaus

caninaus Guest

Not sure if appropriate to post here - I am sort of in the opposite situation. Live in Australia, and been recently dating an Indian girl - she is great, but I feel a lot of pressure to 'take it to the next level' i.e. get married - a bit unusual in my experience and so just looking to figure out whether thats normal for Indian women. Obviously, i am not after money (>25 mill $ in the bank) - but she knows it - and I can't figure out whether the pressure is coz of this reason or something else. Not sure if that made sense!! Anyway.. just felt like getting some opinions.