1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage makes one more closer than blood relationship- How many agree ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Nabzie, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Nabzie

Nabzie Junior IL'ite

I am married and had a number of marital issues during which i felt I am gifted to have such helpful, understandign parents and siblings. Recently my siblings have got married and i find a lot of difference in the way everyone is treating me. I find my parents themselves are trying to hide things thinking that i might also start asking my share when they are giving to my siblings an equal one. I havent asked or opened my mouth and have no plans to ask in future too . I now find how lucky i am to have my husband who is not bothered about what is happening in my place... especially financial perspective.... I dont know why this kind of change in my thinking but i feel my parents are trying to brain wash me against my inlaws, though my in laws have been doing lots of mistakes and have been against me living with my hubby. They have done the maximum damage to my married life. i now feel i should take them as a lighter side... my question here is does anyone here have faced such a situation where in parents are not bothered or treating you as a dil

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012

2. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

Nabzie,

Sorry for your situation.
    Can you please clarify certain things.Are you now living with your hubby or parents.
    Are you separated from your hubby?
    Is your parents dividing their shares among u and your siblings?

3. Nabzie

Nabzie Junior IL'ite

Its not dividing shares but the amount of importance they are giving to my siblings and the things that they are gifting every now and then....

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  4. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

I do agree....life me slowly slowly all relationships, like with parents, with siblings, with children keep changing ...sometimes we move ahead with life and these relations left behind...but only husband and wife remain with each other till the end of life.....I agree spouse have their share of troubles and issues with each other but with time they get over it......but i feel marriage really makes a relationship more closer, stronger than blood relations....

1 person likes this.
  5. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

Truly said smile14,

Nabzie,

whatever is the problem with your husband please try to mend that.Leave out your in laws.damn bother about them if they really wanted to separate you.husband relationship always gets closer than blood relations after marriage.even our own parents respect their children when they live a happy life with their spouse.our own relations including parents might find fault if we have a problematic relation with husband. ofcourse the way they would treat will surely be different indeed.Husband's relation is the ever lasting one after marriage.But the pathetic thing many females do not get such loving husbands to make the above line true.

6. navyar

navyar Gold IL'ite

Marriage makes one more closer than blood relationship- How many agree ?

Marriage is supposed to make two persons closer than the blood relationship. The beauty of marriage lies in the oneness of body, soul and mind of two altogether different people.

Soon after marriage our priorities change and the blood relatives like parents, siblings ... comes next to the spouse. This is were our blood relatives feel little insecure, difficult to adjust to the thought that our priorities have changed and they start distancing from us. That's when they start treating us as a different person.

Don't worry and think much on it. Digest the fact and move on. When you continue comparing and analyzing the changes in your relations, it may damage your love towards your blood relations too.

Actually, its not our blood relatives who change. Its we who change first and they just react to our change.

Reactions differ form person to person and may range from simple 'treating you as a different person' to 'breaking couples apart'.

2 people like this.