1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage Lessons Learnt From Real Life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iyerviji, Mar 20, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I dont remember whether I posted this earlier. Anyway it will be useful for newcomers to read this
    Being happily married is not easy. It needs a lot of patience and a lot of adjustment. When a woman marries she is not only married to a man but also to the family. Its the union of two families and it is in the hands of the woman to make the marriage successful.

I was married at a time when parents used to believe that woman should adjust to the family they are married and once married they did not want their daughter to come back to their house. They are told whatever it is they should adjust and be a role model in the house. Since each family is different and we are brought up in a different manner in our house, it takes time to adjust and once we adjust then no problem to lead a happy life. First we have to know each one’s nature and be with them accordingly.

Some come from a well to do family and if they are married to a family where they have to be economical it becomes difficult for them. Its necessary for them to adjust with them and be economical because of this they have differences. So better think before getting married to such a family so that they don’t have regrets later.

As I was taught from childhood to adjust I did not find difficulty in doing that and was liked by everyone in my in law’s family. My sisters in law were very loving and give me respect We used to have some differences but that was only for a short time . For any functions everyone used to work like a team and outsiders always used to say your family is a Role Model to everyone. Our neighbors used to envy seeing all of us so happy. Whatever differences or fights are there in a family we should keep it among the four walls because one day there will be fight and the next day it will become alright. When there is any argument between the spouse they should not have it in front of the children because it might affect them.

We should never go for looks because they are deceptive. We should always go for a person who has a good heart and makes us smile to make a dark day seem bright. The moments we spent with our special people have to be treasured. Most women are very fond of their sons and when the son gets married they feel insecure. So instead of worrying about that we should be happy that someone is

there to worry about our husband and should not go in between them as the mother has the first right, then only the wife . Later the same wife becomes the mother and she will understand. Some sons like their mother’s cooking very much and if the wife is not so good in cooking they praise their mother’s cooking. Instead of worrying about that it is better to learn to cook well and one day mil will definitely appreciate her dil .

7 Important things to have and give in your marriage:

1 LOVE : The special feeling that makes you feel all warm and wonderful.

2 RESPECT : Treating your spouse as you would like to be treated.

3 APPRECIATION : To be grateful for all the good things your spouse does for you.

4 HAPPINESS : The full enjoyment of each moment spent together with a smiling face.

5 FORGIVENESS: The ability to let things be without anger.

6 SHARING : The joy of giving without thoughts of receiving.

7 HONESTY : The quality of always telling the truth

M

Dishaa, Sandycandy, teejay and 15 others like this.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Viji Mami,
    Nice write-up and your advice is timeless.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

Thank you dear , how are you, glad to get your first feedback. Glad my advice is timeless. Ihave written from my experience

MalStrom likes this.
  4. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Hello Vijima,

How are you doing? Very nice write-up. :)

iyerviji likes this.
  5. iyerviji

I am fine, how are you, glad to get your feedback and to know the write up is good

6. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Viji Mam,
    Very Nice :)

iyerviji likes this.
  7. Aarudhanu

Aarudhanu New IL'ite

8. iyerviji

Thank you dear, glad you liked the post

Ammu2886 likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Welcome to IL and to my thread, glad to getyour feedback on the day you joined

Aarudhanu likes this.
  10. Aarudhanu

Aarudhanu New IL'ite

:blush:Thank you aunty

iyerviji likes this.