1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage Is Failing...help!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by pinky2cute, Feb 14, 2017.

1. bron

bron Silver IL'ite

give some time. things have gone nasty..let it get settled ..i think u can slowly make ur husband understand when u are toghether but not in longdistance relationship

pinky2cute likes this.
  2. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

Dear @pinky2cute you seem to be a really good and mature person. I am sure your parents are proud of you!!

There were many replies with different perspectives here. I have nothing more to add. I just wanted to tell you to completely ignore some of the responses as they seem irrelevant and not helpful to your situation at all. I am sure you know what those are. At the same time, there are some really nice responses as well which you have acknowledged. Just keep those in mind. Please don't lose heart and don't think anything negative at all. I am hoping things work out well for you! Good luck!

3. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Or put a note in OP saying that only those who agree with me and praise me to skies need reply :)

4. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Or i should have put a note saying "those with lack of sense of what a real marriage is or who believe in either 'my way or high way' concept should better stay away from replying here" :)

Maybe your marriage is just a business venture for you. Good luck. I do not wish to argue any further.

sindmani likes this.
  5. pinky2cute

You lack sense of maturity in understanding things clearly. Hence I do not want to reply you anymore.

One piece of advice though for you- when you don't know why a person did what he/she did... do not... i repeat...do not judge them.
    People like you are ever ready to blame quickly others and then justify all your judgements. Wow!

Yes this is public forum and you are free to give your opinion but never blame the person for the choice she/he had made when you are not the one who had gone through it. You can give your opinion but don't force it down other's throat or state that what just you say or think everyone should think your way and what others chose to do is wrong!

Or be ready to accept others judging you too here.
    You can't have the liberty to judge others n get irked when you are being judged.
    Goodluck.

sindmani likes this.
  6. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

.oh yes , any indication that all opinions are not welcome would be good along wth your definitions of real marriage.

7. pinky2cute

Thanks for the support.

8. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Good luck dear and good luck to your maturity too ...

9. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

What made you think OP deserves the rude replies??? You really think harassing a girls parents for gifts and money is a respectful thing to do from inlaws side??? Here, OP's parents literally stooped taking their calls. How would they have reached at that point?? If you have a good marriage, husband and nice relationship with inlaws... good for you. Stay blessed!! But why judge others, who are struggling???

sindmani, pinkRoseBud, NeetaR and 3 others like this.
  10. shifas

shifas Bronze IL'ite

This topic has really gone into a debate. I think most of those who judged her wrong about her definition of marriage may not have read all of her posts since this has crossed more than 14 pages. I think why she had an argument with her FIL was at the way they demanded for gifts. Demanding gifts by proper communication and demanding them using abusive words are totally different. Here everyone is critizicing her act. Since i too faced ths girls situation i can very well guess what triggered her to do like that. Using abusive words is the worst thing one can do to anyone. It will only make the situation worst.
    And about the financial area i dont think that she want her husband to tell each and every detailed transaction he made just because she is his wife. If they can demand gifts and money from her side bcs she married their son she can also think like that. Atleast she didnt demand it like her inlaws.
    Dear OP some are lucky to have rrsposible husbands who love their parents and at the same time give space to their partner too. For others like us lot of adjustments are needed to continue in the relationship. Most of the times even if we are financially dependant or not money goes from our side only. But if love is there we woman will never ever think about the money we spend or our parents spend. Because that is how women thinks. She values love more than anything.
    Again I am telling suck in all the good responses which can guide you into a good wife a responsible DIL. Good luck.

pinky2cute likes this.