1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage and event management"

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 9, 2012.

1. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji madam,

I am all for simple marriages..fewer guests, fewer food items, neat and elegant. So much of food goes waste. it pains me. Who can eat 20 items of breakfast and 50 items for dinner? Youngsters should set an example by opting for simple marriages.

Syamala

1 person likes this.
  2. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very true viji mam... I know a lot of places/weddings where a whole lot of stuff is wasted. Recently I was in for a surprise where I had to attend a wedding of a distant relative. Those elders were thoughtful to have shared the leftovers(unused extra food) to old age homes. I felt it was much better than throwing the food away.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Priya dear true if everyone goes for simple marriage like this then they can save money and give that money to the couple for their future use. Thank you for sharing

4. iyerviji

Syamala dear glad to know you are for simple marriages. Like you said hope youngsters will come forward for a simple marriage

5. iyerviji

Saarang dear good to know the elders gave the leftovers to old age homes. True it is better than throwing away as cost of living is so high now