March 2015 Due Date Club! plz join..

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by chandrikap, Jul 17, 2014.

1. shruti1487

shruti1487 Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

I am also due in March 2015..March 22 is my due date..currently 12 weeks and 3 days and terrible hip pain..

2. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shruti... same here... lower back pain for the past 3-4 days... seems to have more cm (sry tmi)....

3. shruti1487

shruti1487 Bronze IL'ite

Ive got sciatic nerve pain and it's going more and more painful now....This is my first pregnancy..would anyone know when will our tummy start to show?

4. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Hey Guys from last two day i feel to eat sweet paan. But i dnt know i can have it or not if anyone having idea pl share it with me.

YAMINI

5. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Hello to all,
    what u all are eating this time.As i am feeling hungry too much sometime at 3am, 5am anytime..What is gud if i get food crave this time.Share some gud recipes if anyone is having for pregnancy.

Yamini

6. VjVid

VjVid Silver IL'ite

Hi Yamini,

Hav some sugarless/ less sugar biscuits or salty biscuits or crackers kind of biscuits. Also have some water reachable to you. Have some mixed dry fruits. Btw, what time do you have your dinner? Trying drinking a glass of milk before you go to bed.

1 person likes this.
  7. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Yamini,
    I've similar problem too... i'm having a disturbed sleep cycle too... i've some salty biscuits like krackjack/50-50 handy ,as i feel too lazy to get up and have something.. if u've a flask you could probably have some horlicks(made with hot water) and keep it near you.. have your dinner little late... that helps me a little...
    I'm having a very bad aversion towards plain milk/spinach or other greens...does anyone else hate greens like me?? i'm not even able to look at it at the grocery... :(

1 person likes this.
  8. VjVid

VjVid Silver IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I am happy to join this due date club. I am 12W 5d Pregnant and my due date is 29th March 2015. Though I haven't posted in this club, i have been a silent observer from the day i tested positive.

Wish everyone else who is expecting to have a happy,healthy pregnancy and a safe and smooth delivery.

2 people like this.
  9. krithika16

krithika16 Bronze IL'ite

Hi VJVID,

Congrats and have happy pregnancy. Even i would like to join this month club , my due date is on mar 6th.

2 people like this.
  10. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Hey vj,
    Thanks for the diet suggestion....You and me on the same due date.congrats a lot....i have my second scan on next week.My doctor asked about NB,NT scan...when is yours and whats ur doctor suggest.....

Yamini