March 2011 Due Date Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Vandanaa, Jul 29, 2010.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

oh good dear.waiting for your baby story.post me soon.

finally kutty chuttythanam pana veliya vanthaachu pola:biglaugh

2. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

oh chitra

C-section.so how is your health now.so your kid is started to recognize you.How he cutely rising his hairless eyebrow.waiting for your baby story too:thumbsup

May god bless you to recover soon:bowdown

3. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

@chitra: u r most welcome :) too bad you had c-section. Get well soon!

@senmalar: Congrats and well done on your normal delivery! Hope you are having a great time with your LO. :)

regards,
    tanuja

4. senmalar

senmalar Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Today i got some free time...Here comes my baby story...My due date was on March 18th as per the latest scan..On 17th evening,I started getting pain around my stomach,my stomach getting tight and a pulling sensation in my legs..didnt get any backpain.I didnt recognise it as labour pain as I thought labour pain usually appears as back pain.But during night,the pain became very severe.We went to hospital.After internal examination,the doctor said that most probably delivery will be on the next day.I got admitted in the hospital.On 18th morning,they began the preparation for delivery.I was brought to the labour room.The pain started to intensify with a gap of 5 minutes.The doctor checked and found that head was coming down.They broke the mucous membrane.And finally,after a sweet struggle,my baby came to see the wonderful world at 9 am.The doctors then put some stitches in the teared part.When the baby came out,it was such a big relief from the pain.The doctors then showed me my baby.Later the nurse took him to clean and he was shown to my beloved people who was eagerly waiting to hear about my delivery.I was then cleaned and taken to a special room.The nurse asked me to drink lot of water and to urinate as many times as possible.Around evening,I was taken to the room...On the 6th day after taking stitches,they discharged me.:)

5. senmalar

senmalar Senior IL'ite

thanks tanuja

6. bril

bril Silver IL'ite

hey senmalar,

Nice to hear this story from you... Great that you were able to handle all the pain.. :thumbsup
    I get afraid thesedays when i think about labour and the pain... For now, sometimes i get severe groin pain and that itself is untolerable for me that i start crying.. I want to be mentally prepared to bear labour pain... but i have so many doubts..:spin

When did they do ur last scan? How will the pain be?I know this is a stupid question and that it differs from person to person.. but can being mentally strong help us to tolerate it? Did u not take the epidural? Were u concious throughout and know what was going on around u? In books i read that any position which aids gravity is best for labour and that it is good to walk when labour pain comes. Which positon is normally allowed here? Do we even have a chance to choose the position? and could u get up and walk when u were getting labour pain?

I know that i have asked too many questions.. some may be dumb also.. but pls reply whenever u find time. Thank u so much in advance for your patience! :bowdown

Hope ur LO is keeping fine and that you are recovering well . Take care !

7. senmalar

senmalar Senior IL'ite

Hi bril,

Don't get tensed dear.Even I was like this a few days before my delivery date.I always ask my mom whether I will be able to tolerate the pain..But dont worry.God will be there with us.Take a small walk whenever u get time.Take good rest.Drink lot of water.

my last scan was done in the beginning of March.Actually my due date was on March 24.But later it was changed to 18th.

The labour pain differs from person to person.I dint think that the stomach pain and the pulling sensation in my legs is a sign of labour pain...I dint really care about it.

Epidural facility was not there in the hospital.I was aware what was going on around me,doctors discussing about my baby's position etc..

Ya,it was a big relief for me when I walked when labour pain came.About the labour position I dont know da..

Baby is fine ma...All the best for your delivery...:)..Dont worry about pain and all..Be happy..

8. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

New Moms.. Congratulations... have hold of ur lovely kid all the time.. time is precious spend every minute with ur baby...

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Senmalar,
    Good to read your labor experience. Hope you & your baby are doing great now. Enjoy motherhood!

10. akijay

akijay Bronze IL'ite

Nice to know about your baby story..Recover soon and hugs to your baby..Now i am getting nervous and excited about labour..:)