1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Maniratnams KADAL trailer

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sunflower84, Jan 12, 2013.

1. sunflower84

sunflower84 Silver IL'ite

2 people like this.
  2. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

nice!!

Now I kind of like Gautam Karthik - lanky and awkward, it's true, but hopefully he would turn out better as he grows!

(of course, there's a chance he might turn out like Prashanth - but I sincerely hope not!!)

Thulasi - nice fresh face and smile, but could have lost a little more of that puppy fat, IMO

3 people like this.
  3. aniShekar

4. aniShekar

I think Gautam looks so like his grandfather (Muthuraman) - what say?

[​IMG][​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Yes Ani, he actually has more of his grandfather's look (that doesn't sound promising as I never liked Muthuraman :-() but I still maintain that he's too young to become an actor :p

Moongil Thottam song promo- saw a shot where Thulasi runs and jumps on Gautham and he falls backwards :eek Paakura yennakE nenju vazhi vandhurom pola iruku. Gautham eppadithan avalo weight-a thangginano? (Not sure how Gautham managed to handle that weight?)

3 people like this.
  6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Gautam in this picture and the film trailers look so different:hide:..I kinda felt he looks like the unkempt kartik during his initial days....

2 people like this.
  7. aniShekar

:rotfl:rotflThought of mentioning this earlier, but wasn't too sure, since someone might accuse us of turning this thread into a "weighty" one, like the Ash threads!!

As for Gowtham, he's 23.....that's not a very young start for Kollywood, really, considering Dhanush, STR, Vijay et al- but he sure looks like a iskool paiyyan (school boy)!!

3 people like this.
  8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yes Ani Exactly.. Earlier I pointed him as Vaiyaapuri, but he does look like thin Muthuraman.

And I kinda like him in this Moongil thottam video.. He looks good in the camera .. (some camera trick may be).

Karthika had scary eyebrows,
    And now Thulasi has scary eyes.. It looks like crooked eyes for an indian face. You know those Japanese / Chinese eyes .. Hers is like that. I dint like her Lip sync in this promo video too..

I hope she does well for Nenjukulla song, or else that song will be messed up ..

2 people like this.
  9. sunflower84

sunflower84 Silver IL'ite

He is not Gautam Karthik.He is Actor Sidhesh acted in movie appavi it seems.

here is the news about confusion

Actor Sidesh played the lead role in the film Appavi released in 2011, now he is on headlines for an mistaken identity.

Sidesh -Gautham-Gautham Karthik Confusion
    Few months back photographs of Sidesh were doing rounds in many journals and film-based websites while reporting about ace director Maniratnam’s upcoming film Kadal. Sidesh was amused to see his photograph appearing in place of the real hero of the film, Gautham Karthik, son of veteran actor Karthik.

What actually led to the wrong reporting was that the real name of Sidesh happens to be Gautham , and infact he debuted with his original name in Appavi and only later did he change his name to Sidesh.

On this Sidesh commented “I would love to take this ‘mistake’ as a good sign and hope I gets to star in Maniratnam’s films in future,” with confidence, knowing very well that chances for the same are rare.

“My next film Ivanum Panakkaran would be hitting the screens soon….Besides, I’m also in talks to star in three big-budget films and would divulge the details of it at a later stage,” says Sidesh.

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hahahaa.. His interview is so funny.. "PaLagi PaLagi" ... romba palagitaangalo ? (mingle is the right word to translate this ??)

2 people like this.