mani dweepam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by sravanikkkk, Jul 17, 2013.

1. sravanikkkk

sravanikkkk New IL'ite

hi

i am planning to read manidweepa varnana, how should i start it and like how many weeks should i start read it, like 5 fridays or 9 fridays and how many times should i read. when should i read it like early in the mornings or evenings.
    prasadam should i keep plz help me.

thank you
    sravani

2. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi

Can you please share a sloga and for what purpose it has to be read so that it will be useful for everyone.

Basuradhu

3. sravanikkkk

sravanikkkk New IL'ite

Hi Basuradhu

I too do not know exactly, but it is a powerful stotram of goddess lakshmi, and reading it during the navaratri time creates miracles for us. What ever problems you have in your path, they will definetly go away, i personally saw couple of friends who read this and their hurdles passed away very easily. so i believe it as one of the most powerful divine one.

some useful things for our house
    prayers offered for lakshmi should be done at evening times

if we can keep small blue coloured lights to our main door as decorating or in pooja room is good for our home.

when doing any kind of lakshmi poojas we need to clean our main door with wet cloth, and keep turmeric and kumkum if possible mix riceflour and small amount of kumkum and in the middle of the door keep two om symbols and in the middle keep swastik symbol.

4. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi

Thanks for your kind reply Can you please post the sloga in tamil

Basuradhu

5. chidambaripanyam

chidambaripanyam Senior IL'ite

Hello

Recently i came to know that reading this mani dweepa varnana is very auspicious. This information i came to know through one TV channel devotional programme. We have to read this on 9 fridays. Each friday 9 times. One time reading takes 5mts as per the programme. I am also interested to do but not yet started.

6. Ambedkar

Ambedkar Junior IL'ite

Hi Sisters,
    If you can., please mani dweepam in Kannada or English?? I have been requesting from long time.

Thanks in advance.

7. chanjali

chanjali New IL'ite

I used to chant this Sloka five days in a week daily in the morning after taking bath. It has given me positive results. I achevied what I had been working for. On the festval of Diwali it is very important to chant as we draw rangoli designs in front of our house and offer prayers to Goddess Lakshmi to welcome her in to our house and shower her blessings in the form of wealth and prosperity.