1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Manage 5 Month Old Alone And Work From Home Mom

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by shwetapj, Mar 21, 2017.

1. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

Hi Ils

I was away for quite sometime as my LO has kept me busy throughout. My baby now rolls over and tries to sit though she still doesnt have back strength yet.

I was taking care of my husband's business till my delivery from home. Now i am thinking to start working again from home and relieve my husband off the load a bit. I have help for cooking and cleaning hence i am relieved off the extra work. My husband has been very kind to me who forced me to keep help so that i can take rest and tske care of LO. The problem starts here: i dont want to keep any nanny or baby seater as they are expensive and also i want to be a full time parent to my baby and not miss those precious moments of her growing stages.
    Secondly the work is such that it demands quite a lot of attention and cannot afford to make mistakes.
    Thirdly, LO has started on solids slowly and I am slowly including more foods in her diet after getting pead's approval and also she will start with her other activities such as sitting, crawling and walking which needs to be supervised to avoid mishaps or dangerous injuries.
    Ladies i have read your posts on how brilliantly you manage your LOs and work. Please help me plan out and manage this.