1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Man proposes God disposes!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ArunaRSanthosh, Aug 3, 2012.

1. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends

I am a moderately build, 49 kg woman during marriage and during my pregnancy I gained 7 to 8 kg.After my delivery I lost 10 kg and due to thesis work and tension, not eating properly on time, :rant I lose some weight and now I am exactly 50kg. My DH said I must gain atleast 10 kg, so I went for shopping and got fruits, veggies, choclates, cakes and also made a time table to eat,It was like

7.30am - 1 glass of milk
    9.00- Breakfast of atleast 4 idlis
    11.30- Juice
    12.00- Nuts
    1.30-Lunch
    3.00- Fruit salad:banana
    5.30- Sundal
    7.00- Milk
    9.00- Dinner

I was very proud in making this list:thumbsup and also told my hubby I will gain atleat 2 kgs in august month:yes: if I follow this time table regularly.I started on 1st aug and i followed it very sincerely till yesterday night, around 3 am, i had severe stomach ache and had 6 to 7 times loose stools:spin,and today I had 2 idlis for breakfast and a tumbler of electrol, little curd rice and a tumbler of electrol, :thumbsdownsee my condition friends, Is this called " MAN PROPOSES GOD DISPOSES?":hide:

4 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Aruna, I will say you are very fortunate. I wish I could face the same effects when I eat so much. The trouble is when I eat so much it piles on round the middle. If I try to cut down on food, more sweets and food appear on the dining table to beckon me temptingly. Yes, you are right indeed, "Woman proposes, God disposes".

3 people like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Aruna,

I really feel you are a very fortunate person to be in a position to increase your weight by 10 kgs. I am struggling to cut down my weight for many years without any success. If I try to starve, I end up compensating for it another time. I eat salad for a meal, I eat a cake or ice cream some other time. I wish God provides me ability to distribute my weight to a few others who need to add weight so that both can be happy. We only propose and He is the one who disposes.

Viswa

5 people like this.
  4. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

I have loads of weight that I could send to you can I ;) I really wish there was a barter system for weight wherein we could exchange our weights with people.

2 people like this.
  5. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Sending you some of my e-pounds accompanied by some e-jealousy :)

Do you have to start a thread like this just when I am about to eat a heavy late lunch?????? ...I proposed to eat a nice fish curry and you are giving me ideas to dispose it.

Not fair lady not fair...life is just not fair....I am depressed now and I want some confort food.....lots of it. :)

5 people like this.
  6. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Aruna dear.......All the best for your success....Don't lose heart darling..........:):rotfl:rotfl

1 person likes this.
  7. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

eindian , my buddy..............your feed back made me:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
    I'm heading to fridge to make a sundae ASAP..........:cheers

1 person likes this.
  8. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

You go gal... Just don't forget to send me some. :)

1 person likes this.
  9. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Aruna,

You are very fortunate dear.... losing weight has been a constant struggle for me, nice to know that someone is struggling from the other end :)

Hi eandian,

your reply is just tooooo good :rotfl:rotfl

1 person likes this.
  10. SM11870

SM11870 Silver IL'ite

Hi Aruna,

I feel you are extremely lucky.I am trying to loose my weight but unable to do so.Whenever I prepare a timetable and try to follow it strictly some problem or the other crops up.So,I have also started thinking that man proposes and god disposes(of course in my case its the other way round).

Anyways,all the best dear,hope you achieve your goal........