Malspie Reveals her Missing Hide-Out Place!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by malspie, Oct 12, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mui Kanva,

Thank you for the belated birthday wishes and stepping in too.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dals Honeybee,

Now you know exactly, why I was searching for you. You are a real show stealer!

There I go under the chair with my tail curled up between my legs! Hi. Hi.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Jelaja,

You were very active initially, now when I saw your post count only '30'. Hey, common babes, we do write something interesting though 'occassionally' so please step in quiet often.

It was the best birthday gift I have ever received, the bond that I share with my friends and the lord is ubreakable! It was a pleasure to spend the entire day with people whom you are very comfortable and this time Lord was graceful enough to give us the opportunity.

Thanks dear for writing in.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Yes, my dear, you had made a perfect guess, it is always a pleasure to spend time with like minded people, time seems to fly fast and boredom does not penetrate its ugly head!

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Dear friend,

Either you put in your best or just ignore it, is my motto of life. Whatever, we do should stand out in the crowd without asking for any attention. No Shosha, no band wand, only sincere devotion has seen my through the journey and this post. Patience comes when you have the urge to EXCEL!

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

The priests do rent out quarters for devotees to stay,we had not intentions of staying and cannot stay at a place with absolutely no much facilities on the hills. Maharashtra is reeling under power crisis and in the Month of October, you cannot imagine staying at a priests home with no current etc...

Few things never change and that is the charm of the place, if it suits you fine, else move away.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Though we woman have nothing to do in Shani Shinganapur, we still feel the vibrations of the lord the moment we enter the premises.

In 2006, when I had visited the temple, we went in wet clothes etc, but had to stand at a distance and pray!

This year, I decided to just pray and offer Abhishek through Pandit!

The guys followed the rules strictly!

Do visit this temple,you too will come back with an interesting write up.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Without the pictures the travelogue would remain incomplete. Yeah, I was shocked to see bullocks extracting sugar-cane juice. I hate taking work from the speechless wonders of this universe and refused to drink the juice! My friends cajoled me by saying, those poor people will earn some revenue through us and we should not hesitate in such acts. Finally, I gave in.

He is the winner of this travelogue, the handsome black bull.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thanks SS for lavish praises, my tail has gone fluffy and bushy and I am wagging it with now! Can you see!

SS, most of the places in India is visited by just two of us - myself and my best friend. The tourists would like at strangely, two girls and have come this long! :crazy Some crazy thought must have hit their heads!

You can trust my company, when are you coming?

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi SS,

Thanks dearie for the belated birthday wishes. It is never too late for starting anything in life! I recieved the birthday hugs. Nice it is.