1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa-Masti-gossips!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]
    Rekha with her sisters!!!!

2 people like this.
  2. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

My God,rakhee.i like her.Look how she looks now

3. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Is Rajnikanth / Rajnikanth's daughter an ambassador of that outfit?? What the hell they mean while making the statement that they took the approval from her?? Is that song a tribute.. :bonk :bonk

Whenever such songs are made in south films also is disgusting... it is not seen as decent. We don't enjoy such songs :rant :rant.. Pl don't call them as tributes SRK & team.. [/JUSTIFY]

4 people like this.
  4. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

For some time now, Katrina Kaif has been in the news for her alleged romance and romantic escapades with Ranbir Kapoor. While pictures of the love birds vacationing in Ibiza, Spain were splashed all over, it seems Katrina Kaif could not take any more of this (what Kat terms as) 'invasive behavior'.
    Katrina Kaif, therefore, took it upon herself to deal with the media. In this open letter to the media, Katrina Kaif says,
    "I am writing this to say that I feel most upset, distressed and invaded at my pictures published in a film magazine (and which were carried by other media). The pictures were taken while I was on holiday by someone who, in an act of cowardice, has shot without permission and then used the pictures for commercial gain.
    There is a breed of journalism that preys on celebrities in the worst possible manner crossing all lines of privacy and decency. Running these pictures shows support for this school of journalism.
    I request that all media running these pictures please refrain from doing so. I have a wonderful relationship with the media and have been accessible to the media at all times. There is no reason for this furtive and invasive behavior."
    What do you think of this letter? Is Katrina's plea to the media justified?

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

"Happy birthday Mr B, and never forget I was the first one to wish you" - this was Amitabh Bachchan's blog post, dated July 31/August 1, 2012.

This year too, Mr Bachchan has not forgotten the day of his "rebirth" and nor have we. We woke up to this post on his Facebook page: "Aug 2, the day I lived again ... my Coolie accident ... brought to Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai and second surgery performed, where when I did not come out, was clinically dead for a few minutes ... so many that know wish me a Happy Birthday for today ... Many thanks in advance ..for it was the prayers of millions of my countrymen that saved my life."

31 years ago, on July 26 1982, Amitabh Bachchan suffered his famous near-fatal accident while shooting Manmohan Desai's Coolie in Bangalore. A mistimed jump in a fight scene with co-star Puneet Issar made him hit the corner of a table, instead of landing on top of it as he was meant to.

In instant and excruciating pain, a bleeding Mr Bachchan staggered out of the set and onto the lawns of Bangalore University, where the film was being shot. At first, crew members thought he was faking - and then they realized he wasn't.

Director Manmohan Desai made immediate arrangements to fly his injured star to Mumbai. En route, Mr Bachchan was barely conscious and could not speak. The plane landed at Mumbai's Santa Cruz airport where Big B's Silsila director Yash Chopra had organized an ambulance to take him straight to Breach Candy Hospital.Doctors operated immediately but, even with the emergency splenectomy, Mr Bachchan remained close to death. The nation mourned, fans thronged temples offering to sacrifice limbs in exchange for their hero's recovery. Mr Bachchan's wife, Jaya, walked barefoot from Breach Candy to Siddhi Vinayak Temple everyday to pray. Prime Minister Indira Gandhi visited the hospital.

There was still no sign of life - till August 2. In a last ditch measure, doctors injected adrenaline straight into Mr Bachchan's heart. Almost immediately, Jaya Bachchan saw one of his toes move and exclaimed "Look, he's alive." August 2 became Big B's "second birthday."

Mr Bachchan would stay in hospital for many months before making a full recovery and resume shooting Coolie. The film, which released in November 14 1983, went straight to the top of the box office charts. The fight sequence between Amitabh Bachchan and Puneet Issar was frozen at a certain point and a superimposed message marked it as the exact moment when Mr Bachchan was injured. Director Manmohan Desai rewrote the ending of the film to have Mr Bachchan's character recover from an operation, just like he had done in real life. It would be inappropriate for the man who had cheated death for real not to do so on screen, the director said.

6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Actor Salman Khan has been denied a visa to shoot for his new film Kick, directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, in the UK.

Mr Khan was meant to have begun shooting his scenes last week; the rest of the film unit is already in the UK. No reason was given, but sources say the visa was denied because UK rules bar entry for anyone convicted in any court of an offence. Mr Khan has been convicted of killing chinkara in two pending poaching cases.Mr Khan is also being tried for culpable homicide not amounting to murder in a hit-and-run case in Mumbai.

Kick director Sajid Nadiadwala told NDTV that it was a "technical error" and the actor has re-applied for a visa. He said he expected Salman Khan to join the unit in the UK on August 10.

In four separate cases, Mr Khan is accused of illegally hunting and killing two chinkara and three blackbuck, endangered species of deer, over a period of three days in Rajasthan while shooting the film Hum Saath Saath Hain in October 1998.

He was convicted in two cases and handed sentences of five years in one case and a year in the other. He spent a few days in jail in April 2006 and again in August 2007 and has appealed to the High Court in both cases.

7. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Engayo idikardhu ?! Its like Devil playing guilty.

8. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Salman Khan who’s been rocking the box office for his successful movies like Wanted, Bodyguard, Dabangg and Ek Tha Tiger, has been the center of controversies too! But that’s not surprising at all!
    He has been charged for culpable homicide by a Mumbai sessions court in connection with the 2002 hit and run case. The actor has also been in the news with rumours that said he’s set to tie the knot with his current ladylove Iulia Vantur,
    The actor is well known for his short temper and managed to keep calm while talking to the paparazzi. But a reporter somehow got the worst out of the superstar when he asked him about his ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif’s vacation pictures with Ranbir Kapoor.
    Seemingly, the actor lost it and started abusing the reporter. It’s not really a good idea to instigate someone like Salman Khan now, is it?

9. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

momma neetu ku pidikle na avlo dhan...It all depends on neetu

10. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This is what Vikram Thapa prominent entertainment journalist from NDTV had to say in response to Katrina Kaif's open letter to the media
    Dear Katrina
    Ok so if I read this right what are you really angry about? You and Ranbir looked great in those pictures. You were adequately dressed for the beach minus the red and white combination of course. Wearing a bikini on the beach is definitely better than wearing one on the cover of cosmopolitan. Also you can’t be dating Bollywood’s new age superstar and behave like you did when you were dating one 18 years your senior.
    The two of you are now the biggest stars in Bollywood and if you belong to a generation that says have a great body — will flaunt — then why these double standards? Was it a private beach? No. Was it a beach where people would recognize you? Of Course… you are a superstar remember? Public figure plus public beach usually results in public display of the pictures clicked… Period.
    Now the part where you say the pictures were clicked for commercial gain…Fair point, but what about those bikini pictures that have made their way to glamorous magazine covers and the world wide web? Surely not all of them were morphed and definitely resulted in commercial gain for the magazine concerned so what’s the problem?
    If memory serves us right it’s been several decades and film magazines in India have been a mixture of interviews, photoshoots and gossip. It’s no secret how these magazines that said interviews, photoshoots and gossip have been mutually beneficial. There’s a reason why they say there’s no business like ‘show’ business.
    But having said, if you’re THIS distressed, then here’s what the media should do. We shouldn’t publish any of your promotional pictures. We shouldn’t interview you closer to your film’s release or when you endorse a product. THEN, you can hold us responsible if we get into your house and click pictures. Isn’t that what invasive means in the first place?
    Also when we have the crazy chemistry that Deepika and Ranbir share on the big screen to talk about why bother with what’s happening in his personal life unless suddenly… one day… after the super success of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani… a source close to you starts discussing your holiday plans in front of us.
    Also, if you’re looking how “manage” incidents like this, allow us to point you in the direction of Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan. They came out in the open about their relationship on the red carpet of a fashion week… that was more than five years ago. They have been on countless holidays since and we are sure more than one of them involved sporting the bikini. Not that we’ve seen the pictures.
    Yours Truly
    Invasive Media Person

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.