1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa-Masti-gossips!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Sonakshi Sinha walk the ramp for Manish Malhotra at the LFW 2014 recently. Manish's good friend Kajol was also there with sister Tanisha. The Mukherji sisters were seen socializing with many, at the event. And so was Sonakshi, who was Manish's show stopper that evening. However, when Kajol and Sonakshi crossed paths, something took everyone by surprise. It was interesting to note that Sonakshi and Kajol completely and totally ignored each other. Sonakshi also ignored Tanisha, who was producer of Sonakshi's movie 'Son of Sardaar'.
    Apparently, Sonakshi is still good buddies with her SOS costar Ajay Devgn. She is also working with him on Action Jackson. Then why the sudden enmity with the Mukherji sisters? Anyone?
    [​IMG]

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Here is an adorable picture of sisters Pooja Bhatt and Alia Bhatt. Pooja tweeted this picture on the occasion of Alia's birthday and wrote, "Happy Birthday Alia. This one is from the archives. You've certainly evolved into a fine young woman since then!"

Well, Happy Birthday Alia!
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Who says celebrities don't have emotions! Following her recent break up with actor Ranbir Kapoor, beautiful Deepika Padukone confessed that she cried a lot after the separation. Deepika Padukone recently attended India Today Conclave 2014 in New Delhi as one of the speakers and there she frankly brought her broken heart out before the curious audience. While answering questions about whether there is any chance of her patch up with ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika said, "I have never thought about it. We have both moved on. But it has made me realise that I should not be so attached to anything or any person." The dimpled cheek girl further added that "I cried a lot after my break up but I had to pick myself up. Now I have become a better person and I thank him for that."
    However, with superb on screen chemistry between Deepika and Ranveer Singh in Ram-Leela along with the buzz of both dating each other, Deepika could not escape queries about her probable love affair with 'good friend' Ranveer. In response to the current state of relationship with Ranveer, Deepika says, "Right now I don't want to rush into anything. I prefer to know about a person before landing up with him." But the most interesting reply anyone could expect from the charming Bollywood heartthrob came when she was asked about her reaction if she finds her boyfriend on bed with her arch rival. In response to this, Deepika exclaimed saying, "Oh no...I can't go through that again." Well, now with gossip mongering about Deepika's ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor's relationship with Katrina Kaif, such a reply generates a lot of 'ahem ahem' echoes in the minds of all.

[​IMG]

4. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, a woman with the major attitude problem does it again. The cast and crew of the movie, Humshakals is currently shooting in Mauritius where Kareena joins her hubby, Saif Ali Khan to spend some quality time. The multi-star cast film which has some big stars like Saif Ali Khan, Bipasha Basu, Riteish Deshmukh, Esha Gupta, Tamannaah Bhatia have started shooting for the film in Mauritius. The movie which has got a big star cast is scheduled to be released in June 2014. The team of Humshakals has been seen going around the world for shooting and right now they are in Mauritius.
    Earlier, it was reported that there was a conflict between the other leading ladies of the film but the moment Kareena Kapoor arrived the focus shifted to the cat fight between her and Bipasha. The latest news was, when Bebo arrived she greeted everybody warmly, except Bipasha and Genelia. Genelia has apparently joined her hubby Riteish Deshmukh in Mauritius. While, we understand the cold vibes between Kareena and Bipashu is from the time they were seen together in the movie Ajnabee in 1991, but we wonder what went wrong between Genelia and Kareena? All the cattish attitude made Bipasha avoid the other cast of the film who were seen partying after the shoot. The director of the movie Sajid Khan wouldn't have imagined these fights to make a headline for his movie. Let's just hope everything would end well with the leading ladies of Humshakals...

[​IMG]

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Pawan Kalyan's political entry and his new outfit Jana Sena Party have created lot of confusion among the Mega family fans, but none from the family made an attempt to clear the air. A day after the announcement of the party, Chiranjeevi's brother Nagababu has finally broken his silence and released his video interview on YouTube. In this brief interview, he says that Mega family members and fans will support Chiranjeevi and follow his principles. Nagababu says, "I have a request for all Mega fans. The present political scenario has created lot of confusion among them. I would like to clear it all today. Chiranjeevi is my brother and he has created a Rajamagrgh for us. I know how many ups and downs he has faced while creating this road. During this process, he has got a huge amount of fans across the country for himself as well as Mega family." The popular character artiste continued, "Me, Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and Allu Aravind will walk the path that my brother Chrianjeevi has set for us. Even all Mega fans will follow him. There is no doubt in the unity that was there before the present situation. Annayya! We are all with you. We will support you." Meanwhile, he also released a press statement that read, "Today, if our family members, including me, Pawan Kalyan, Charan and Bunny, are famous, it's only because of Chiranjeevi. So, I have decided to support Chiranjeevi Annayya, along with fans." His statement continued, "I am not into politics. I have sent a press release, please go through it."
    [​IMG]

6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

ADGP TP Senkumar was the first person to speak against the movie Drishyam, complaining that the movie shares a wrong message of hiding a truth. He said that people should not try to face the situation when someone blackmails you, instead one should immediately approach the police help. Now, P Jayachandran is the latest to make a complaint against the director of the film Jeethu Joseph. Jayachandran, who is one of the most prominent singers in the industry, has come forward stating a complaint against Jeethu Joseph. Jayachandran says that he had sung one song for the movie Drishyam, which is one of the biggest hit of the year 2013. But, when the movie got released, Jayachandran said that the movie did not had the version of the song he had sung but, it had someone else's voice.
    Jayachandran complains that Jeethu Jospeh never informed him about this change and added that he never expected that Jeethu will do such a thing to him. The singer remembers that a similar incident had occured with him in the 90's. He said that he has experienced many such bitter experiences in his life. The latest hit track sung by Jayachandran is for the movie 1983. 'Olenjali kuruvi...' has been sung by Jayachandran along with another prominent female singer Vani Jayaram. Nivin Pauly and Nikki Galrani have been featured in this nostalgic song.

[​IMG]

7. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Lakshmi Menon surprised media and guests when she skipped the audio release function of her forthcoming Tamil film Naan Sigappu Manithan. Gossip mongers started assuming that there could be some issues between the actress and the makers of the film. But many are not are of the fact that she was busy with something else! Wondering what? Lakshmi Menon is off to Kerala. The actress is busy with her class 12 exams, which made her skip the music release function of her Naan Sigappu Manithan. The news has been confirmed by none other than Vishal Krishna.
    She wanted to be part of the audio launch but she couldn't make it because of her exams. She's writing her class 12 exams in her hometown (Kerala)." Vishal told IANS. The actor confirmed that the actress will be joining the promotions of the film soon. "She will join us soon for the promotions of the film," Vishal added. Vishal and Lakshmi Menon starrer Naan Sigappu Manithan is about a character suffering from narcolepsy. The film will hit the screens on April 11. Directed by Thiru, the film is jointly produced by Disney UTV and Vishal Film Factory.

[​IMG]

8. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

] Hansika Motwani has been going through turbulent times in her life. First, it was her break up with Silambarasan and recently her grand mother passed away. It goes without saying that both the events will have some impact on her life. Nonetheless, the bubbly actress is not a girl, who will sit and cry for the things of the past, as the actress, appears like, has moved on. The Singam 2 actress is spending a lot of her time with her friends when she is not shooting for her films. If you are her follower on Twitter, we could have seen by now that these days she is making time for her friends. It was not the same case when Hansika Motwani was in relationship with Simbu. The actress used to spend most of her free time with her ex-beau. May be, now, to overcome sad memories, Hansika Motwani is bonding big time with her friends. The actress has been posting a lot of photos and sharing her joyful moments on the social networking site. Her fans have welcomed her tweets and are encouraging her postive enegry post the separation. What has surpirsed people is that she is not shown a single sign of regret over the break up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Why did Hansika and simbhu break up???

10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

I think linkup itself was for some publicity ;-)
    Like Dhanush-Shruthi before '3' ? :p When the film crew have doubts on fate of the movie they follow this path for promoting their movie...
    Sombhu will try some other cheap tactics next time as this linkup-breakup did not affect anyone..

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.