1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa-Masti-gossips!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Salman Khan, Madhuri Dixit and a host of other B-town celebs had to face a lot of flak for giving performances at the SAIFAI mahotsav. This was because they did it at a time when the nation was worried about the deaths happening due to severe cold in Muzaffarnagar relief camps.

However, Shah Rukh Khan spoke in defence of his colleagues at the Zee Cine Award announcement event. He said, "What they have done is completely their choice, right from, from which point of view media is seeing it, I've been seeing it myself..we were watching it. I don't think I can really comment on it, I hope it wasn't to be so, to become controversial. Having said that, I do think Bollywood sometimes is picked upon unfairly, and commented upon out of turn - just because one can. I won't take a moral highground and say that, 'would I have done it, wouldn't I have done it'. I am not part of it and I don't think I should be talking about it".

Well, what do you make of that? Do you think Bollywood is picked upon unnecessarily?
    [​IMG]

2. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

my god..whats wrong with his hair???nooooooooooo

1 person likes this.
  3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Mumbai: Kapil Sharma has landed in trouble once again but this time over a joke he cracked on his show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’.

[TABLE="align: right"]
    [TR]
    [TD]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    In one of the recent episodes, the star comedian joked about a pregnant woman delivering a baby while traveling on a road full of potholes, which women activists felt was derogatory and insulted womanhood.

Bhartiya Muslim Mahila Andolan and Kaydeshir Wagne, two NGOs have lodged a complaint with the Maharashtra State Women`s Commission seeking legal action against Sharma and the channel airing the popular show.As a producer, Sharma had faced turbulent times when the set of his show was reduced to ashes following a short circuit. Soon after he built a new set, one of the prominent and popular characters from his show, Gutthi (played by Sunil Grover), chose to quit the show, stirring a massive controversy.

‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ became a super-hit show soon after its launch. Despite all the troubles, Sharma’s CNWK has topped TRP charts and continues to impress TV viewers in India and across the globe.

[​IMG]

4. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Rajinikanth with young Hrithik Roshan
    [​IMG]
    Rajinikanth with Kamal Hassan and K Balachander
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Shankar, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan and Rajinikanth
    [​IMG]

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Rajinikanth with former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
    [​IMG]
    Rajinikanth with Sarath Babu
    [​IMG]
    Vijaykanth, Kamal, Rajini And Sathyaraj
    [​IMG]

6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Rajini with Ajith Kumar
    [​IMG]
    Rajini with Mohan Babu
    [​IMG]
    Rajini with Illayaraaja
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

The trailer of one of the most awaited films of the year- ‘Gulaab Gang’- is out. The film that features divas Madhuri Dixit and her contemporary Juhi Chawla together for the first time, is bound to leave you surprised.We have seen Madhuri portray strong women characters in her films, but Juhi’s role in the film, directed by Soumik Sen, will make you wonder if she is the same bubbly happy-go-lucky girl you have seen on-screen earlier.

Both the dhak-dhak girl and the QSQT star portray intense roles and are seen mouthing some bold dialogues in rustic lingo.

The film promises thorough entertainment for both these actresses share screen space in a manner one would have never imagined. ‘Gulaab Gang’ is an out and out woman oriented film and women folks can look forward to action aplenty.

‘Gulaab Gang’ is scheduled to release on March 7, a day before International Women’s Day.

[​IMG]

8. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

If you got the big bucks, you get the entertainment. It sure seems so thanks to a new reported deal that plans on borrowing Bollywood's biggest star Shah Rukh Khan, and its best dancer Hrithik Roshan for an evening.

[​IMG]
    According to reports, the two actors will apparently perform together at a wedding scheduled to take place on January 29, 2014. While more details are yet to emerge, it sure has our interest piqued.

The hattrick, too, is complete- after becoming great pals with Aamir Khan, and seeking relationship advice from Salman Khan, Hrithik will share space with Shah Rukh Khan now, that is provided this wedding deal happens.

9. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

10. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

is it salman khan and elle avram?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.