1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Maggar Singh, My Saviour

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by GeetaKashyap, Jan 8, 2018.

1. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Nandu, what all lies you are spreading? Please...please, don't praise so much.:nono::anguished:

nandinimithun likes this.
  2. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

There comes a humble speech which sounds like a confession from a noble soul....
    Everyone knows that am telling the truth geets

3. GeetaKashyap

:facepalm::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Wish you Godspeed in your Lab experiments with matured characters irrespective of soft or hard villains. I wish all the best for spinster Reena. when she would be done with late evening tuition class? I see near my home all mothers or sisters scoot to and fro their kids for tuition both pre morning and late evening. by week end you must be out with true colours of all characters wgeb all they gather in chapter/part VI.
    Regards.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

:hello:Wish you Godspeed in your Lab experiments with matured characters irrespective of soft or hard villains. I wish all the best for spinster Reena. when she would be done with late evening tuition class? I see near my home all mothers or sisters scoot to and fro their kids for tuition both pre morning and late evening. Before week end I expect you would disclose true colours of all characters when perhaps they all gather in chapter/part VI.
    Regards.

6. GeetaKashyap

@Thyagarajan

Where have you been, Sir? Hope you found some sense in the story so far:grinning: Tomorrow I am winding it up. Please be there for the finale and give your comments, suggestions and criticisms.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks for your enquiry. I was indisposed and razing with temp for a while due to exposure to early morning chill. 2. Now back to desk; had bendakkai gojju too; and presume you had read my recent post "Spouse & Me in Chanting Mode".
    3. The beginning is quite impressive and a sense of suspense make the reader to bite the nail or and sitting on brim of chair. I trust you would conclude with good tidings with least or no skirmishes among characters so that your protagonist Reena emerge brilliant & triumphant.
    Regards.

Archanaanchan and GeetaKashyap like this.
  8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Geeta bahala adhbutha vagi mudi bandhiruvdhu nimma baraha idhanu kathe antha heluvadhu swalpa kashtave karan more or less hege iruvudhu nama society which is the reality..... Shrishti karthane idhakke karana antha helbohudhu but idhu namanu navu save madikolalu heluva diplomatic uthara.... Nane indhina comment ali mention madidha hage its is thought provoking. Nama thapanu itharara mele dump maduvadhu not fair.... As u said navve heladhukku moola karan suthradharigalu..... Geeta I still have more thoughts but I want to read the finale....not to be judgemental. You are work is really appreciated more than ur narration I loved the content n story line. Yes nimma narration is awesome no doubt but impressed with ur portrayal of our society.good luck.for ur finale. Waiting.

Wish you happy festival.

nandinimithun and GeetaKashyap like this.
  9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Sometypo pls ignore those...typing from mobile so not colorful too

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  10. GeetaKashyap

@Thyagarajan,

Weather variation and pollution is to be blamed. Hope you are done with a routine of antibiotics and paracetamols.

Everyone wants Reena to win but how will she win if the society places so many hurdles in her path and also judges her every move so very critically? Let us see what Satyanand and Guru Maggar decide. :confundio1::thinking:

Thyagarajan likes this.