Madurai Members - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Madurai' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. PriKir

PriKir Bronze IL'ite

Hi MadhuHarini,
    Have a happy stay at Madurai... sooper ooru...
    Meenakshi kumbabishegam romba kalakala nadandhudhu pola? missed that... i saw some photos on net. ella local channelslayum direct telecastnu sonna.... how was that?

2. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi priya,
    happy to hear abt you. congrats for your preganancy..........i'm also Nirmala school student......which year batch?

3. PriKir

PriKir Bronze IL'ite

hi.. aharia,
    sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks for your wishes. i passed out in 1999...

4. SapnaBansal

SapnaBansal New IL'ite

Re: This is all about me, Chitvish !

Hey Maduraiites,

Am Sapna from Madurai. Weel to begin with let me clarify my nationality- I am a native of Haryana but born and brought up in Madurai, so Madurai is the next generation native now.

I did my schooling in SDH JV and initial college days for a year in LDC, post which I discontinued college to go to Delhi to complete CA. I am in Bangalore now and work as an Internal Auditor.

I like the life in Madurai for the simple reason that it is such a nice place to live in. Though not very glamourous and hi-fi, it is a very convenient and easy simple place which has all the necessary stuffs to complete a happy living.

And what more can be better, while looking through the posts in this thread, I found my friend to be a member too. This was amazing. I dint know the world was so small..... Thanks to Indusladies

I miss Madurai and am looking forward to take a break and go back home for some relaxation.

Love....
    Sapna.

5. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi priya,
    how are you? i passed in 1998 . take care .have a good day.

6. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi sapna,
    welcome to IL.happy to hear about madurai experience.i'm also LDC student .i miss madurai malli , take care.have a goodday.

7. meena_arun

meena_arun Senior IL'ite

Hi dear dear Madurai Frens,
    I am so happy to see so many ILites from Madurai.
    I am also from Madurai. Did my school in St.Joseph's convent....
    College in TCE Madurai....
    Worked for a few years in chennai...
    Now working in US...
    But going to soon relocate to Madurai with my cutie little son for a small period of 6 months to 1 year.
    I am so so excited about my relocation to Madurai for sometime, because i never thot that I will be again able to live in the city that I loved and love very much even now...(Though worried a little because my husband has to be all alone when me and my son are in MDU).

I love the amsavalli bhavan parotas...murugan idli kadai idlis'a and the side dishes for Idlis...jil jil jigardhanda....Bell Hotel (which was a hang around spot for my gang when in college)....Arthi drive in near the TCE college....
    The veg puffs from Jam Jam sweets near the periyar bus stand....

I love the navarathiri @ Meenakshi amman temple...the chitirai thiruvizha....I really missed the Meenakshi ammam kovil kumbabishekam this time....last time when it happened before 12 years I was there in Madurai and there was a lot of crowd @ my home as our house is near the temple...last time itself i thot that it was very crowded but this time it was tooooo much i heard....

ok better i stop my intro with this as I can keep on writing about my life @ MDU all day long :)

I think someday, we all should plan to meet in some place in madurai...

8. theamma

theamma Bronze IL'ite

I am from Madurai and love the city. I have been away for a long time,but Madurai is always my town. Both my husband and I were born in Madurai. I went to O.C.P.M. high school. Later, I lived in Madurai for a few years and my children went to St.Joseph's convent. Memories of Madurai are forever with me.

Rukmini :)

9. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi meena/rukmini,
    happy to hear about you dears........thanks for sharing........our madurai is precious & always great. have a good day.

10. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Mathangi..I also went to TVSLMHSS,now TVS matric. I have posted a thread called LOSA which enable all TVSLMHSS students to meet and share..How about writing in that thread..I cant place you..which year did you finish school?