1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Madam Modem

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Sep 24, 2017.

1. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

No Balajee. Not my MIL. She was a sweet person.
    This modem might have been his wife.
    Isn't that the current them in the serials? First wife dies and comes back to haunt the second :)

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Viswa, a tall diva like modem would excite the jealousy of any wife. But I suspect the reason she pretends to be busy with wifi is that you must be trying to have a conversation with her on the spiritual matters about which you write,

Viswamitra likes this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Is it? Thank God I don't watch serials.

kkrish likes this.
  4. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank God I dont either. From the commercials that is what I gleaned... It is ghost era in movies and small screens too.

5. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Hahaha ! All in same boat . Still ads keep proclaiming connectivity heaven !

Yes, yes , whatever thing drives a man up the wall will naturally seem like Madam to the Mister .
    But I see mine ( Airtel) as a Mister only . It will go about its business in its own haphazard way ( average -slow- fast -super-kaput) which we get used to , just like the Mister . And one big rain is enough to fully knock it out , just like the mister huddling under a blanket and ' kondaada'fying a cold . Confirmed . Mister Modem .

6. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Only thing I see when I accidentally stumble on one of the channels airing soaps iwhile channel surfing is some character slapping another . I suspect they take stock shots of every actor slapping the other before writing scripts for the serials.

kkrish likes this.
  7. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

My modem doesn't need rains for mood swings, Madam needs no excuse. Hence it is definitely a she.